Newb here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by rjtyork, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Hey guys! Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 25 years old, and I'm currently living about 40 miles outside of Phoenix, AZ. I just moved here from UT and been looking for new friends. It's been tough since my wife and I are kind of loners and even though we're active in the LDS church, we don't make many friends because of such obvious, differing views. Lol My wife is pregnant with our first boy due in January (so she's abstaining) and we both work from home in ecommerce so we don't get out much, other than to meet people who we are helping to quit their jobs and work from home, as well. We love listening to things that empower us and grow our minds such as speakers like Tony Robbins, Zig Ziglar, Les Brown and Earl Nightingale. Our favorite authors are Zig Ziglar, Napoleon Hill, and Dale Carnegie. We are hell bent on making our mark in this world and have goals and dreams that we actively pursue to make this planet a better place to live. One of my main goals is to play a major role in the legalization of our favorite medicine. ;-) I have plans and ideas to make that happen and would love to meet some friends who share the same interests and are motivated to do great things in this life as well. Hope everyone has an amazing day!!

2. Welcome to grass city man//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/wave.gif