Brand new gpen coil not working

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Oedipus Flex, Nov 30, 2015.

1. I hope this is the right place to post this, sorry if it's not.
    I have a micro g-pen that I just bought a new atomizer for it. I needed it because I broke the previous one. The blue light still came on but the actual coil wasn't heating up. I was hitting the pen last night and it worked perfectly fine the whole time. Today I packed it up normally and tried to hit it but wasn't getting anything. The light is turning on but the coil isn't heating up, just like before with my old one. The atomizer seems to be on there tight enough but I don't know for sure. Any advice is greatly appreciated, thanks!

2. Get ahold of grenco science and tell them what happened once they verify you have indeed bought their pen and not a knock off they will send you a new atomizer (as long as it hasn't been 3 months that's the warranty on them from a reps mouth to my ear ) you can keep doing it too because of that policy and because they are cheap and don't work right 80% of the time .. I called it quits when I got.my 3rd atomizer replacement and it didn't work straight out the package.. good.luck.and fuck.GPens