Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got weed that smells horrible?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by rayner420, Nov 30, 2015.

1. #1 rayner420, Nov 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2015
    so basically i bought this weed off a friend who got it from his dealer, so i got this weed yesterday (29/11/15) and hid it in my coat pocket until today when i put it in my grinder to smoke. As i was putting it in my grinder i noticed it had brown hairs on the bud and it wasnt the green color im used to buying. So anyway i smelt it and it didnt smell nice at all, it was almost a moldy /off cheese sorta smell so im assuming its ched, any way i ground it up and it looks brown and not very appealing (see attached picture) im just wondering if it is smokable or whether its not healthy or something? Sorry guys new to this forum and only been smoking weed for about 8months and this is the first time ive encountered bud i dont like the look/smell of.

Attached Files:

2. #2 Deleted member 42976, Nov 30, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
    looks fine to me. one of the best strains i've ever smoked was called Cat Piss because it literally smells like cat piss but it gets you wrecked.

i'm not really one to care how the bud smells as long as it gets me stoned.

welcome to GC by the way. make sure you read the rules so you don't accidentally break any.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Im about to smoke it to see how it is. Thanks for the input dude.

Realised i posted this in the wrong sub-forum and wll shortly be deleting.

4. Lol yup^^
    Looks good to me and welcome to grasscity btw//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/RoorRip.gif

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 IgnorantFool, Nov 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2015
    I'll move it for you...[​IMG]

That cat piss smell always gets me excited...some of the best sativas I've smoked have had that smell to them...doesn't translate to the taste thankfully...

• Like Like x 2
  6. Hell I'll take it !!!! It looks mighty fine to me...... !!:)

legendghostmode

7. We bought a strain that literally tastes like dirt. Bought a perc pipe and most of the bad taste is gone. Best $100 I have ever spent. Cleaner taste than our Vapes, which no matter what tastes "Green"

8. wtf you complaining about? that looks dank as fuck, just smoke that shit already.

9. might have been body odor from putting it in your pocket? with that grinder cure it looks nice and tasty tho so idk

10. Looks pretty dank to me man. Up to you. I'd light it up. Maybe bong rip, nice clean hit might be nice if your worried about flavor.

11. If it smells like pizza....you may have a problem.