I woke up early as fuck for no reason.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by J_IntheMix, Nov 30, 2015.

1. I was supposed to go to work with my step dad this morning. He asked if I could help him out today cuz his partner bailed for some reason. (HVAC) I've been back home for the week so I said of course.

I set my alarm for 4am. I woke up. Got ready. And just as we were heading out the door his boss calls and changes the plan. So I'm not needed today. I'd go back to sleep but I just downed a huge mug of coffee.

I wish I had some bud right now. I was kinda stoked to work today and also I would've gotten a free ride to LA. Now I've gotta take the train, which was the original plan anyway. Oh well.

Good morning everyone

2. Every since i got this job working 5am to 6pm im up early everyday. Even on my days off ill tell myself im gonna sleep in snd then i wake up at like 630 and if im lucky i can fall asleep again. But only in like 15 minute intervals intill i just get annoyed and get up. Its so irritating, especially when your depressed and you wanna sleep that shit away

3. I work from 6am to 3pm so i wake up around 5am one day woke up with a bad back so i rang up got the day off and had a couple of cones and went back to sleep woke up feeling better than i have felt in months

4. I've worked monday - friday 8 - 4:30 for 7 years. After waking up between 5:30 - 6 for that period of time, if I make it until 8:00 am on a weekend it feels amazing. One time I woke up at 11:30 and it just fucked my whole day up. I was confused, I didn't know if I was hungry or not.. smoked some bud.. went back to being confused.. that was a bad day..