need advise with sativa

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by levitate2, Nov 29, 2015.

1. I'm about 4.5 weeks into flower and my amnesia lemon is defoliating itself, leaves yellowing and dying fast, it;s in ffof soil only used tiger bloom to feed it. Leaves started turning yellow about when it started flowering, it looks worse in person than the pic, I could have 10 weeks left and not sure whats gonna happen. I was thinking about flushing it out but wanted to see if anyone could help first, if you need more info just ask thanks.

Attached Files:

2. A flush can't hurt anything only help. I'm new but flushing seems to be good to do threw out ur whole grow period.

legendghostmode

3. [​IMG]

I'm surprised it looks that good.. The further to the sativa side they are the crappier they get looking in flower dropping the major fans from almost the day they really start to flower or so I've found.. Your leaf to bud ratio is still plenty high and they should finish fine.. I've had strains like White Widow outside that I let run nearly 6 months and they were down to buds on stick by the time I harvested them.. Even some more middle of the road strains like the Blue Berry I run drops fans all during flower and finishes quite low on big fans.. I've got enough other strains that run just fine in the same mix so I know it's a strain specific thing and shows more on the narrow fingered sativa leaning strains or so it seems to me..
    Your going to see more of that in FFOF as it runs low on strength after the middle of veg and I don't know how well just the Tiger bloom will cover the lack.. Started in that but went organic after a single run..
    BNW

4. thanks for the reply, I've pretty much have just grew indicas and haven't had this happen, I can get ocd when it comes to this hobby. I have been reading up on going 100% organic and that may be my next grow

5. you need a reflector

6. that light bulb is not being used, it's a mh and it just pivots out of the way for a hps light for flowering, the hps light is under a wing reflector