9 days in slow growth?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by 320dan, Nov 29, 2015.

1. trying to grow some White Widow but it seems like things are going slowly

using Fox Farm soil I thought that I may be over-watering so I've been pretty careful about that since day 4

my temperature is spot-on between 72 and 83 most of the time things to my thermostat controller

I'm using a T5 fixture with 8 25watt bulbs 18/6 day/n

just tell me what you think for being 9 days

ps no chemicals used yet planning to use blue planet nutrients

Attached Files:

2. I grow White Widow and I don't remember exactly how long it took me when I first planted the seeds. I operate off clones now unless I start a new strain. Just give them some time and don't water them until the containers are DRIED OUT!! Got to maintain defined wet/dry cycles for these plants if you want them to really grow up and put out. A plant that tiny shouldn't have been watered since you put the seedling into the soil in a container that big. To start with, they do all their root work before they'll do much foliage growth. So what your little plants are doing is establishing their root system. Water correctly with properly pH'd water (6.3 to 6.7 for soil) and they should come on out and grow. The pH of your water is seriously important though so make sure you have a RELIABLE way to test and adjust it to the correct range. You'll lock the roots up on your plant if you don't give it correctly pH'd liquids. You shouldn't give any nutes at all until after that plant outgrows that pot and you up pot to the next size and have it in that one for a few weeks. You only start nutes once the plants have had a chance to use up what came in the soil at actual planting. There is more than enough in those pots to carry the seedlings you've got till it's time to repot and with a repot, you get all fresh soil and nutrients in it. I usually don't give nutrients until mine have been in 1 gal. pots for around 3 weeks or so...depending on the plant. Just be patient and don't give them water that they don't need.

3. thanks a million mate I wasn't sure what was going on
    too much water probably

I love this forum you guys are great<3 <3 <3