Black Curling Leaves..Any ideas?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hans6875, Nov 28, 2015.

1. My plants are about 3.5 weeks in veg, alien OG, under 2 1000w lights. I had a spider mite issue which has since been resolved, but now I have some blacks spots and leaves curling. Also leaves have a somewhat waxy look. Can't quite figure out what this is. Please help!

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      32.1 KB
      Views:
    • l2.jpg
      l2.jpg
      File size:
      45.4 KB
      Views:
    • l3.jpg
      l3.jpg
      File size:
      69 KB
      Views:
  2. How often ya watering bud?

I'd examine around those claws again also. Spider mites will aim for parts in plant where stress is expressed, it's easier for them set protective webs where plant curls exist, it's like an instinctual habit for them and for good reason. It only takes one, so you can never be too careful after an outbreak, and after flip you can't have as drastic of measures.
    And are you using any foliars or such?

3. If spraying looks like might be burn from light,fan if to direct. Like sub. Said foilairs topical sprays will definitely burn leave tips with wind to strong and light especially mites. Thank God haven't had to fight them yet

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

4. Looks like you sprayed neem?

5. Those leaves look like they've been treated with Neem Oil to me...that obvious shininess/slickness on the leaves. You say you're 3.5 weeks into VEG(?) and you have them under a 1000 watt light. Would that be mh? Since they're still in veg, it would have to be mh...and 2,000 watts of mh is some serious light on those little plants. They may have been affected by that to some degree as well. God bless you on the spider mites my friend. I'm happy to say I've never had to deal with them myself. But be darn sure you've gotten them all because they're sneaky little critters and very difficult to get rid of. Good luck! TWW