Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need others insight into was situation, please

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Joker1121, Nov 28, 2015.

1. #1 Joker1121, Nov 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2015
    I asked my buddy if he could get me a gram of wax. He had smoked me out with some of his and it was awesome. I go over to get the wax. I'm already high on an edible and he gives me a big dab of wax of his and I'm fucked up. Then he gives me a little silicone container with some dark goo in it. Now, I'm too high to really handle the situation, but say this stuff is black (all his wax has been a light brown color)- he says- oh, it's golden when it's out of the container. He doesn't want to smoke any of mine (first clue something was wrong).
    I get home and don't get to smoke it for several days. I break it out Thanksgiving and it's definitely oil, not wax. I smoke the whole gram and I wasn't as high as from my friends four dabs of wax (another day). Then I start to get pissed. Once I knew what it was I should never have touched it and returned the stuff. There were three problems- the guy tried to pass off oil as wax (telling me it's all the same thing- funny thing, I'm the only one that didn't get wax). He put it into a silicone container and acted like that was a valuable add on. All the container did was make it impossible for me to see or weigh what I was getting. I told the middle guy I was really unhappy and he offered to get my money back. I would like at least a partial refund- I'll pay the guy for the supplies he used and give him back his container. I figure they thought I was stupid and they could scam me without problem. Thanks to YouTube and this forum I realize this guy was trying to pull a fast one. Stuff hurt my throat, too.
    I paid a premium price $100/gram, which is high even for my backward state.
    The question is what do my forum members think? First of all I know it's buyer beware, so ultimately it's my fault.

2. $100 a gram?????????????????????????????????????????????

Chalk it up to lesson learned. This guy is not your buddy friend.

3. Stick with flowers until you get some experience my friend. It sounds like you just jumped off the porch

4. Just smoke bud. It's how it's meant to be used and the best way imo.

5. Yeah, bud is probably the best way to go for me. I don't know how to get experience without trying new things. Thanks for the replies, mates.

6. He's not your buddy, guy!

7. Sounds like he sold you his reclaim, the re condensed oil that sticks to the glass

8. You gotta just stick to bud my man. So much can go wrong buying oil/wax/concentrates in a non-medical state. You never know if the butane has been completely purged (hence the burn in your throat.)

If you absolutely need wax, buy only what he smokes.