Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Old blunt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jamesrogue8, Nov 28, 2015.

1. So I found a blunt in my room tonight, if I remember right it's about 5 and a half months old. I stuck it in a ziploc bag with a wet paper towel (that's what I've done to moisten up dry cigars before), and I was wondering if it would be worth smoking. I figure it's gonna scorch the throat a bit, but will it get me high at all? Thanks.

2. It should get you high, and shouldn't have degraded much.

3. Spark it up, shouldn't do any damage besides being harsh

4. It depends on the quality of the weed. If its mexi-brick or homegrown shwag, then the THC content has been lowered significantly over 5 months. If it was high grade dank, then it is probably mids by now. Smoke it anyway.

5. Take the trees out of the wrap and examine for mold. Very real possibility of mold growing on it since it was just in a zip lock and mold loves wet environments