High without the bud

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sinisterawakening, Nov 28, 2015.

1. It's been almost 5 months since I stopped smoking. The first couple months were the hardest, mainly because I was worried that I would regress without it. The weed motivated me to better myself and it helped me to forgive all circumstances that had upset me when I was sober. I used to wish that I could naturally feel the inner peace that weed would give me. My probation is my opportunity to do so. I practice meditation to keep me high. It isn't the same high, but it heightens my consciousness to a point where I don't get irritated by things that would typically bother me. I get bothered when I don't practice for a few days, so I know it is the practice that is sedating my monkey mind. I am doing Insanity and am in week three,and I'm enjoying the way it makes me feel. My experience isn't bad at all. The worst part is having a shy bladder when I'm urinating in the cup. I'll save those stories for someone who likes fart jokes.

2. if you were not on probation, you would be smoking your brains out and you know it lol.

3. naicee there are a few other legal substances that help out with meditation and relaxation but I wish u the best in this bullshit circumstance that you've been forced to be part of. Just keep your head up and ur third eye open :)

4. Music does it for me. When I'm by myself with no interruptions or distractions and have the right song on I can just get completely lost in headspace as strong as any session. Doesn't really have a lasting effect though like meditation seems to for you, keep with it!