Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much is in this ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ganja4life, Nov 27, 2015.

1. #1 ganja4life, Nov 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2015
    My dealer said its 1 g, it was supposed to be 1.5 g and in my opinion this is like less than 1g. Plus he charged me €25 for that. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448644912.616419.jpg

2. Looks about 1.2?

3. You could buy a cheap scale...
    but it looks like 1.5 to me.

4. #4 ZigzaGoop, Nov 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2015
    Nobody knows from a picture. You'll be needing a scale.

5. Yeah you got ripped. But you said you let him do it so its your bad.

6. look at this man, he can eyeball weight down to the tenth gram

7. That's not even a gram unless it's dense enough to be a rock.

8. Nah not that dense but when I lit up I realised how nice it was maybe it's a bit little but quality over quantity xD

9. always quality over quantity unless you are getting really ripped off, if im buying half ounces i would defo take a few grams off of it so i get dank instead of mids

10. Looks like 1 g straight

11. looks like shake aswell

12. You paid 25 euros?

13. yeh

14. From all those replies you sayin it looks about 1g, I'm not too disappointed. In my country weed is expensive so 1.5 g is usually worth €25

15. If you're happy with the high then fuuuuck it. Only way yo be sure is if you had a little scale.