THC on mech mods

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by GatewayDrugMyAss, Nov 27, 2015.

1. What's up everyone.. first post on here wanna get your opinions before I do something I regret. I have a XPro M80 temp control with a dark horse mod.. .3 wrap.. I wanted to know if dropping kief on the coils even while juice was on it would work? I know kief burns really fast so I'm thinking I could use the temp control to help with that? I don't see why this wouldn't work considering the kief will have something to actually stick to if the coils wet. What do ya'll think?

2. buy a seperate vape mod for your weed smoking.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. no, it wouldn't work. I put bho on my coils and it rips. So I suppose you could rosin tech the kief if there's enough of it and then put the rosin on the coil.

4. I think the best bet would be to make your own liquid. There's some good tutorials on youtube. It's basically, cooking green, mixing it with VG and waiting a long ass time. I guess it would be best to do loads of small batches and figure out what works for you. It would suck if you just fancied a quick toke before something important and getting wayyy to high

5. yeah kief would be messy for sure.
    some good old wax on a dripper coil is fantastic.

And who cares if it's burning the wax or vaping the wax, i get ripped off the dripper.

6. Mech mods are not the way to go when vamping cannabis. A mech mod hits the atomizer MUCH HARDER than a regulated mod.
    If you are using a CE4 cartridge you want only 5 watts.
    If you are vamping shatter in an atomizer like KILN X Vape V ONE you don't want higher than 20-25 watts. My sister was ALWAYS fiddling with wattage and she hit a kiln at 61 watts and her throat was sore for over 3 days.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Don't like atomizers with coils. The shatter has a burnt taste I don't care for. I prefer the atomizers that have the coils under a ceramic donut. Best flavor I have found.

8. The kief will burn, leave residue on the coil, taste nasty and burn the coil up. You can vape wax of some but better just to get a coil made for wax

9. Those are nice but I've actually found the YoCan wax coils taste good too.