The Journey Begins

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Xarekrna, Nov 25, 2015.

1. 4x4 indoor

2. Okay so about 3 weeks into this. I have a 4x4 tent with a thousand watt high pressure sodium metal halide combo. 6 inch inline fan venting through the Cool Tube extra large hood and passive air intake. I have happy frog that I'm putting the seedlings in ffof with dolomite lime , worm castings, garden tone, green sand and perlite. I started off with a bunch of bag seed that I brought in from Cali. Its from a bunch of old mixed genetics I had some of them for years. So I germinated them and only 5 of them grew tap roots. Some of the other poped but I think that they dampened out. My original plan was to have enough plans so that I could scrog my first grow and then sog after that because my mothers would be big enough. But the Bag Seeds are growing way too slow and I don't have enough of them. Sorry I ordered some seeds from Bonza seeds.
    I got 8 incredible bulk 2 ghost train haze #1's, and two of you to their freebies. My plan being to scrog the incredible bulk and grow the ghost train haze out for a mother in the meantime along with an incredible bulk sog the clones. So when their shipped I realize that the incredible bulk are autoflowers. So now I'm thinking I could throw the incredible bulk in the and LST giving the 4 mothers( likely to my my best bag seed, gth, kurant kush and diesel dipped cookies) time to veg. I have an area outside the tent and 3 160wt equivalent cfl for veging the mothers. I need over 1lb for my 1st harvest. My dad has Brain cancer and I am making RSO. And I would like to have a perpetual SOG of about 2+lbs p/month after to keep my parents in their house. So. Any comments, questions, suggestions, encouragement, criticism. Send it my way. This is going to be a long journey and quite an adventure I think.

3. I have almost the same setup as you and only get 22oz dry every 90 days. I'm thinking about buying a 4x8 tent for flowering and another 1k hps and keeping my 4x4 for veg with a couple t5 light setups

4. Are you growing from seed, or veging your clones? If vegging how much veg time? What strain are you growing. I ask cuz 3 months to flower seems like a lot, but if it is some dank shi_ it's all good. That second tent is what I was thinking too. Maybe a 2x3x3 for my Moms. I will post pics today or tomorrow of my set up and ladies.

5. I've been growing BC mango the last 3 grows. I use clones veg for 3-4 weeks and flower for 60-80 days depending on strain.

6. AFF do you scrog or just grow them out. How many clones are you running? Not trying to be confrontational. Just wanna getta feel for you grow bro.

7. Ok so here are some pics. Thought I would introduce you all to the cast... like the walking dead... they all must go someday. LOL.

8. Where's the pix ?

9. Uhhhmmm...trying to figure out how :p

10. Ok so this is Tri... she had 3 cotalyians...the only reason she is alive still... I am curious..

Attached Files:

11. This is Freak. I think she got topped REALLY EARLY. But she is coming back so I might keep her for a later scrogging.

Attached Files:

12. The next 3 SHOULD be Sam, Stripe, and Fatty. I gave them names cuz I don't know strains. Helps me keep them apart.

Attached Files:

13. They look good! Keep everyone here posted!

14. Freak is gonna be transplanted in to a 3 gal pot today...I will move Tri into a 20 Oz container of my FFOF and other stuff mix see if she improves. I really want to pop my Autos today too but am on the fence on how to pop them. Any suggestions on that?

15. Not to much of an update. Tri is in the 20 Oz and Freak got transplanted to the 3gal. This is a group pic.

Attached Files:

16. Ok so to keep it going and I just love talking about mj, these are the seeds I got :
    2x Ghost Train Haze #1 feminized
    8x Incredible Bulk auto feminized
    2x of the attached pic.
    Anybody else do autos? Or any of the 9 strains I have? Anybody have experience LST with autos? Or have scrogging experience with autos?

Attached Files:

17. Subbed. Looks good so far!

18. Little update. Got a cool mist humidifier. The RH was in the teens and 20's now it is about 65. Attached it to the light timer so it doesn't raise it too high with light out. RH rises as temps drop. Speaking of temp drop I was able to lower my light by 2 inches and still maintain 75 degrees cuz of the Cool mist. I also got my pots for the auto flowers so popping them in dirt today will pot update tomorrow with pics of new set up. 

Attached Files:

19. All looks great bro. How much was that humidifier? Think I'm gonna have to get one myself. Was struggling with RH in the teens until yesterday when I added a passive intake duct, now it's mid 30s.

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk

20. I gotta Honeywell Cool mist ultrasonic filterless 24hr humidifier. About 35 bucks.