Tobacco

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PercolatingPrince, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Do u think smoking the tobacco out of blunt wraps is better for u than smoking cigs?

2. No. The tobacco is worse and filled with more chemicals. Plus, you aren't even supposed to inhale it.

3. Any tobacco is dangerous. The chemicals in tobacco are naturally carcinogenic, if i'm not mistaken.

4. I don't think he means the tobacco of a cigar, he means the tobacco of a blunt wrap filled with weed.

5. Either way they are the same quality. They aren't dirt cheap for no reason.

And to the poster above you, most things have carcinogens in them. Hell most of the food you eat does.

6. There's an extremely long book est 95' .... patrick l graham ... cigarettes and alcohol are 1000 times more dangerous than cannabis. And there are no recorded deaths from cannabis, ever !!! . Are the only two facts we need to know over here in london uk. we have a corrupt government who A: lies through its back teeth about cannabis ,, and b: they are afraid of losing the booze/alcohol tax !!! twits R us.gov.uk ... Us uk puffers and medical users aren't going away, and haven't for 44 years.. someone blow up uk parliament now please. we appear to have a bunch of felons running uk !!!

7. They're going to snatch you up for saying that

8. I say fuck it, if wraps don't kill you, something else will...

9. And another "Hate alcohol" Temperance Movement is in full gear. [​IMG]

10. Yes. Blunt wraps are a small amount of tobacco plant compared to a cigarette. So I do think that smoking a blunt is better indefinitely than smoking a cigarette

11. tobacco is terrible. period. keep to cannabis...

12. dont smoke tobacco or chew it or digest it or consume it or snuff it or roll it....dont man or woman

13. But blunts are awesome? ^^

14. As I sit here and smoke this Newport..... [​IMG]

15. very true and my grandma is a perfect example, on a breathing machine and still smoking because she let nicotine control her all of her life. Believe it or not she looks down on people who smoke weed too..

16. sad

17. Just don't smoke tobacco at all

18. If its the same tobacco as the cigs then yeah, fresh tobacco isn't nearly as bad as Newport's or malbero.

Grow your own lol.

Otherwise the blunt paper is worse than anything, CIG paper might as well be a j pape lol

19. Marb Black 100s ftw. nicotine buzz after toking rules, straight up incredible-feeling some times

20. Cigarettes are bad. Smoking Marijuana is just as dangerous. Any smoke that gets inhaled has the potential to cause lung cancer and anyone who says otherwise is a liar. If you smoke tea leaves, you will get carcinogens. Here is a link to the American Lung Association regarding smoking marijuana and the effects. http://www.lung.org/stop-smoking/smoking-facts/mar...
    To summarize, there is no filter with blunts and joints. Most smokers tend to take big, deep breaths of smoke. There is a reason why vaporizers and edibles are considered a safer alternative. Here is a link to a study showing a correlation between marijuana smoking and lung cancer. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC251634...
    Now, the reason why cigarettes and most tobacco on the market is so bad is that the tobacco companies put additives in the tobacco to increase the addictiveness of the tobacco. This is why they were fined so heavy by governments because they altered the product to cause more consumption. Natural tobacco has many medicinal properties as well. The instances of lung cancer are much lower with natural tobacco.
    In conclusion, breathing in smoke is not good in the long-term due to the chemical reaction that occurs with combustion and the effects of the agents on the lung tissue. That said, you have less of a chance of getting lung cancer from smoking weed then you do from smoking cigarettes. The additives in the tobacco are the real devils. Instead of a blunt wrap, you would be better off getting tobacco leaf because it is not going to have the toxins that the wraps do. That flavor is a chemical. I know many will want to argue the facts and say that weed is 100% safe, but I am not here to blow smoke up anyones ass, I just wanted to give an appropriate answer to your question.