Has The World Gone Crazy?

Discussion in 'General' started by STIGGY, Nov 24, 2015.

1. You are definitely not the only smart and rational person (an atheist). More people wake up everyday! I think people will be fine

2. No. Present time is no different than past time.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. The world has always been just as shit as it is now. Even less actually. Is nukes existed in ancient times we would have gone extinct back then.

4. I think it is crazy how must people in the states/canada let the media and their politicians tell them how to feel .if that makes sense really high

5. What I don't understand is that turkey claimed it was in their airspace but when the pilots ejected out they were captured/killed by Syrian rebels. So how does that work? Syrian rebels chillin in Turkey?

6. Putin is saying turkey is supporting the "terrorists"

7. Was always like this we just hear about it more

8. #28 STIGGY, Nov 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2015
    Im starting to realize that there is no money to be made without a good war........................
    We are Doomed to repeat history over and over again
    The nature of Mankind will never change, this is way we have not been welcomed into
    The Intergalactic Coalition of Peace the rest of the other Universes do.

[​IMG]

9. I agree war is money look at the economy slowing right down the pigs in power start wars so people can have "jobs" money for death its fucked up . That is why I will never have a place in war and I can proudly say noone as far back as I can go has been to war (world wars anyways) in my family. Put a huge smile on my face when I relized that

10. #30 Cactus Ed, Nov 26, 2015
    My day to day activities haven't changed because of Islamic violence but my opinion of that religion sure has. You've been around long enough you know these crises come and go. This one's taking a long time and it's very complex but it will eventually play itself out. All it would take is for Muslim leaders to tire of the constant killing and realize the world's opinion of their religion is in the shitter and it's over for a while. I don't see that happening anytime soon, it'll be many years but it will happen. Deniers like Obama delay this issue being resolved by covering for Islam, saying it's not related to the violence.
    Maybe the plane went across the border, maybe not but in my opinion the downed plane was sacrificed for an excuse to put surface to air missiles in Syria. http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/25/middleeast/syria-turkey-russia-warplane-shot-down/

Wouldn't you go to war to protect your family? There are people facing that choice every day, you don't need to worry about it because others protect you even though you think less of them for it.

11. Lmao our soldiers protect money oil opium not me sorry

12. They were in Turkish airspace possibly bombing the Turkmen who are ethnic turks in Syria aligned with the FSA "moderate" rebels. My guess is that since they were on the border the pilots drifted onto the Syrian side which ended up bad for them.

13. That doesn't even make sense. They were in Turkish airspace bombing people who were in Syria?
    Then they weren't in Turkish airspace

14. I honestly don't know the specifics but they got hit in turkey and the planes drifted into Syria so my guess is that for some reason they waited to eject?? Idk but Reddit /worldnews can tell you a whole lot more than I can.

But the men who killed the pilot were Turkmen aligned with the FSA and the planes were hit in a location where it is easy to accidentally(and purposefully) cross borders behind Turkey.

I'd say check reddit for more info, those guys dig deep when they're not joking and using outdated references to shows.

15. #35 aznno0odles, Nov 26, 2015
    worlds been crazy.... just became cray cray in 2010-2013 era

and real shit if we keep it up, the universe/ god is gonna finish the job up. what can ya do? it feels like evil is winning over good by a long shot. all we can do is try to be good people and hope for the best

16. In my opinion a strong military prevents more wars than it fights. When one country invades another (look at history, it happens all the time) do you think the inhabitants should shrug their shoulders and order a language learning program? I do accept your apology but it wasn't necessary.

17. #37 Iwannagethigh780, Nov 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2015

It is ok for you because it is not your family being bombed daily by "the good guys" many are brainwashed into believing war means peace like a meme I seen bombs for peace is like fucking for virginity. No apologies here

I do respect your opinion though as I do everyone's

18. #38 Dryice, Nov 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2015
    "Has the world gone crazy?"

Well I just got back from home and at the railroad tracks nearby there were 'yield' signs... and it's a two lane road so that only implies they're telling motorists to yield to trains, which implies retards think they have the right of way?

19. the world has been insane for thousands of years... nothing new under the sun... total upside down thinking from R E A L I T Y but nobody gives a sh*t.... the world is a test that can be aborted at any moment... a temporary situation and we all see a different version of it.. on that basis it's best not to take it serious...

20. Fuck the world.