Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I tripped the fuck out on weed. why?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by waywardchild, Nov 24, 2015.

1. #1 waywardchild, Nov 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2015
    So I've smoked weed before, but three days ago was the first time that I had ever bought any. So i was super stoked and for three days straight all I was doing was smoking, probably the best high ever. Then last night i was finishing my remainders off with my cousin, we both got like 3 hits. But i accidentally swallowed the smoke from my last hit. then like ten mins go by. And I start tripping the fuck out. I'm laughing uncontrollably, I'm hearing shit and voice. My cousins yelling at me that I'm crying but i can't feel any tears. also my body wouldn't stop shaking. So can anybody help me figure out what happened to, and why I start to trip?

2. You know sometimes it may happen. It depends on certain person have disposition to weed or how strong weed you get.

3. Hey, you just smoked strong weed. Carefully with that.

4. Back when I first started smoking that happened a few times, it's called greening out. You get too high, realize your too high and start sweating and get nausea. Next time you start feeling that go sleep it off. Cheers bro

5. It's a psychedelic. A mild one, yes, but mind-manifesting nonetheless.

6. #6 Buzz God, Nov 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2015
    Every high is a little different from the next when you start out smoking

7. swallowing a smoke bubble can cause your inner gyroscope to go offline temporarily and you may lose balance and.or hand/eye coordination.

probably just high tho

8. This. And then after a year or so, every high is pretty much the same and last for 15-20 minutes, at which point you have to smoke more. Savor your lack of tolerance, and don't fight it when you get really high. Fighting it makes you freak out. You got stoned for a reason.....to get stoned. Don't try to make sense of it or try to rationalize with yourself when you're super baked. It'll only make you even more uncomfortable. Just sit back and enjoy it, and within 5-10 minutes you'll feel amazing.

9. Sounds like you got high

10. You smoked laced weed. Shaking and laughing uncontrollably is NOT something marijuana would ever do to you.

11. see a medical doctor

12. I've only been smoking for a year, so I don't have much experience, but maybe the fact that you swallowed that last hit made you feel nervous and maybe you were just paranoid of having a "bad trip" and so ended up having one anyway?

Whenever I feel like I'm too high I just reassure myself it's all in my head and it'll pass. Never happens to me anymore though :(

13. What did the voices say? I am legitimately interested. Please do not be shy about it.