Do I keep talking to this girl?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sourkush420, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Dude yeah thats what im worried about, tryna not get feelings

2. if you're not attached yet then i wouldn't, if she fucked you over once she probably will again

3. Good advice all around, cheers everybody! [​IMG]

4. Can't hurt to try, again. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me......the 3rd time: it won't happen lol.

At the very least, dick her down 1 more time & cut her cute ass off [​IMG] Just don't nut inside of her

5. #25 sourkush420, Nov 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2015
    Hahahah my thoughts exactly! Dont want no babies

6. Well, I can personally say my little girl truly was/is my savior. But, if you're not in a position to support a child/ready to be a father......make sure she's on birth control. Let's be honest though, the best feeling ever is watching a bad bitch lay on her back with your cum dripping out [​IMG][​IMG]

7. #27 sourkush420, Nov 26, 2015
    Lmao classic, if she gets preggo im gone like ghandi, leave dat bitch faster then usain bolt

8. Hell fucking no. What the actual fuck. You were man enough to lay down and engage in such activities knowing the consequences of what could happen.......Be man enough to raise/support/be there for your child.

9. Naw im only 18 and i dont plan on having kids, if i got someone pregnant it wouldnt be on purpose

10. Oh hell, you're still wet behind the ears. You're not doing much with the pussy right now........Just wait [​IMG]

11. Thats right old timer but what i lack in experience i make up for in godly looks and the advantage of being young and free and doing whatever the fuck i want [​IMG] hah

12. Godly looks, and yet you got friendzoned.

13. #33 sourkush420, Nov 26, 2015
    I never got friendzoned, just drama and shit went down

14. [​IMG][​IMG] I do too
    Fucking rekt.

15. Get her pregnant and move to Mexico

16. Can't outrun child support. It's cheaper to stick around and be a father than to let the state determine how much child support you owe.

17. Then can't find you in Mexico

18. Well, if you are willing to spend the rest of your life in Mexico because you got a girl pregnant, we probably don't want you here

19. Why would she hit you up if she didn't like you?