Deuces Journey on CopperHead Road

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by deucewild, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Need I say more??????

2. How are you changing the name of your thread!!!!!????????? I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD DO THAT!!

3. Finally I'm Paying it back to the Flip-Side..

You gotta go to your very the first post in your journal, hit editor and then use full editor option.. Wash, Rinse, Repeat...Poor Boy just asks some of them Masters with Mad Skills!!!!!!!

I told you I wasn't to stupid to learn....//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/rave-girl.gif

4. Ask our Big dog to give it back a like so I know he knows...

Y'all have gotten busy, I need to fill the void!!!!

I just asked in the Organics Lounge..

6. I was just waking up when I read that^^^^

I assume your asking about the "images in my journal" ?

I only upload photos with the app, and I saw that little feature when I logged on with my pc last week, but they went Into my "images in this journal" automatically! I didn't do it.

7. Peace out GCO..........

8. Saw them play in Germany in 1975.. My close friend had grown up with some of the band and that earned us a back stage pass.. Great bunch of guys..

BNW

9. My music is like my mind: All over the place....My parents had me stupid young so this stuff is all I knew existed for a long time..

10. Good afternoon deuce! Hope your having a good weekend bud, semester winding down, sprint for the finish!

11. I know right. Need to lay out a plc circuit before I head to lab for my final next week.

History is ugh. Fregging shot me...

Economic's is a cake walk. Talk in class and dude give a 100.

Already completed one class earlier.. Crushed it. with an 98

I'm still fishing in the hole for knowledge...Churn and Burn

Been listening to

12. Plc yea, my good friend is getting his degree in electronics something or other, we been building crazy circuits and stuff on the weekends, a little over my head honestly but it's fun.

13. Over my head to... I hate designing anything. I'm a more this needs this to work better...That's what makes growing fun. Love/hate:
    I hooked regardless!!!!!

14. So I amazed everyday, how the fellow blades inspire the mind to push for more.

My "Solid" G-pa died a year ago. and really missing him.

We blades are so similar in heart but the REST of The World struggles to related.....

I'm a Cancer and a Dragon; so therefore I'm an Hornet....

"If didn't learn anything today and/or spend time with your family; then you wasted it, (G-Pa erie' day)"....

I need my ATL CUZ out in Austin to drop a line up in here.....You know who you are and I better get a like in a minute from now....

Gonna send a letter to him tomorrow......Takes one to know one.......

Just a great group of people on the CITY......

Helping people learn::::::FTW!!!

15. Ok. This is a journal so a note.

Got some lava rocks for my ww x bb setup..Will be working on that. Bedroom is stinking even in veg..

BAS supplies are due in this week. Need to make alfalfa/aloe/Green_Superfood foliar spray for the veg setup. Will brew over night so it's just right.

Still to do. Ask Chunk what's up with my pics not showing at top of page...

16. Wonder if there's anything you can do about the stink? Filter running?

17. Still can't help ya bro, mine do it automatically it seems. I wouldn't even know what you meant but I noticed last week when I logged on with my computer.. ask a mod even.

18. 2 separate areas of plants.

Only 1 fan and carbon filter. It's in the tent in the garage storage area...I'm thinking I may have to do like you boys and run a full cycle start to finish...I live alone. It's all good for now //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/shake.gif Just a note to make my mind up with the direction I need to grow

Thinking is the problem...Do I want to get HPS or add more leds...T5 and leds are to hot in the tent when in the house...

I don't run my carbon filter but 1 min every 2 hrs//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png (and run it wide open, really pulls the tent in) due to using CO2...That 1 min keeps everything right since the tents in a bigger area..

Just depends If I want to PUT my big boy pants on and throw down some coin. If I step it up well you know, brother has got to eat...

Thanks for ALL your help; glad I got a blade for a lifeline!!

I emailed CHUNK..I only use laptop to access the city..That's just part of my security program...

19. Gotcha, that's not a bad way to go. As for upgrades... if you wanna keep doing this.. 1k watt hid is the best imo. Have not messed with led too much, I would veg with them for sure, have to be a big panel for flower if you wanna do a big room or big girls..

20. As for now though, you have everything you need.. I think your best best is a perpetual system, small plants and alot of them. You can veg and flower with what you already have, just gotta get the schedule down pat. Get some mothers rolling, take clones, root em, veg em, put 1 clone into flower every two weeks, I'm thinking size about like happy's girls. Can you fit 4 of them in ur tent? You can harvest prolly an oz every 2 weeks that way man, plenty of bud. Well talk more about this sorry it's hard to really talk I'm @ work ;)