So has World War 3 started?

Discussion in 'General' started by ImNotReal, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Following the recent tragedies around the world such as the ISIS-led atrocities in France AND the retaliation of France which left 100+ and 700+ deceased respectively. I was wondering if any body else feels like we should start preparing for a third World War.

Would you guys fight, what if you were drafted?

Who would you fight for?

Just wanted to share my thoughts and see if anyone else agrees/disagees.

2. Well our previous generation did and are remembered as heroes.

Yea i would defend my nation. Not so sure about fighting some bullshit war for oil though.
    Guess if your called up not much you can do about it.

3. Remembered by some.

There is lots you could do about it...refuse to fight.

4. i dont see how its a world war. its basically the world against terrorists. thats not really a world war though.

5. #5 STIGGY, Nov 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2015
    Sides will be drawn on religion
    The Catholics against the Muslims
    [​IMG]

6. It will be a pointless war like the previous wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. So hell no I wouldn't fight and be a cheap pawn in their game.

8. Possibly could turn into WW3, but it wont be anything like WW1/2. It will be a war where there will be countries vs. terrorism, not countries. vs. countries, although there could be something that could pop that off too. Terrorism brings the war to every established countries peoples and also undeveloped countries where they would do damage by recruiting people who have no will or way to fight back, so they join and/or die. It could unite the world in one cause, since it brings the threat to every corner of the established world. idk, just a thought.

regardless its probably going to be a shit show.

9. If there was a draft Im ghost... But i would not fight that battle because you know what that isnt my fight. America went in and did evil acts in the name of oil and revenge. ISIS is doing evil acts of revenge because they feel like they are voiceless, forgotten in the sun because of our way of life here in North America, with how much oil we consume and how are way of life depends on it. ISIS starting their own regime much like how North America South America and most of the world was claimed with evilness. We must realize that revenge will only continue revenge. As for it being WW3 the Middle East is a hot bed right now due to its natural resources and its strategic importance, iraq, iran syria, israel saudi arabia, lebanon all dem places play BIG roles and alot of shit is going on behind the scenes. Ww1 and Ww2 because of alliances Axis vs Allies UN(Antichrist) vs ISIS and their sympathizers. So possibly

10. Also dont think these bad boys are gonna roll over, they know their territory they will give those whiteboys hell Russia tried runnin up and so did America and there was some trouble

11. I'm not participating in the territorial rituals of horny, shaven chimpanzees on steroids.

If you want to fight a war - grow dope. It's like victimless terrorism, and it never fails to piss people off.

Peace

12. rather have WWIII than more of this bullshit insurgent/Imperialist crap.Get'r done with.

13. If such a thing were to happen the result would be nothing more than numerous small proxy wars on foreign soil fighting a single enemy over a given area, more logistical less manpower, this is why we have planes with smart bombs and other guided weaponry...Honestly, I don't see a World War scenario happening since little would change to what has already happened; bomb the hell out of them, they attack, bomb more in retaliation.

That said, if drafted...I would serve, I read the papers, I know what I signed up for.//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif

14. #14 bschitty, Nov 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2015
    Turkey just shot down a Russian jet that was in there airspace and 1 is reported dead

15. The best thing to do would have been to ignore your ramblings but wtf are you talking about

16. What you focus on grows.

17. crusades 2.0. fuck yea i'm fighting they're gonna write a second bible about this one day

18. while the Zionist Jews funding both sides sit back and laugh.

19. Thing is there are different sections of Islam and they hate each other. ISIS is sunni, I know Saudi Arabia is something different and hates them. ISIS pissed off alot of other muslum countries.