End of Days : Paradise Restored

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by the_sign, Nov 22, 2015.

1. #1 the_sign, Nov 22, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
    Today, Monday, August 14, 2017 A.D. is the 1,798th day of the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14; there remain 502 days until the First Sunday of the General Resurrection of the Dead, December 30, 2018 A.D. That Sunday is also a traditional Sunday after Christmas, and Sunday before Epiphany.

This is the original post when the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D. was being equated with the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14, Holy Family Saturday, December 30, 2018 A.D. :

Today, Monday, November 23, 2015 A.D., is the 2,133rd day in the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14; the 1,168th day in the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods of Daniel 12:11 & 12, respectively. (Jerusalem Time/Day beginning at sunset/International Dateline)

There are 167 days (including today) remaining until the Day of the Lord, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., the First Year of the Judgment. (Malachi 4:5)

This is the Twenty-Third Day in the Third Month in the Years of Judgment began September 1, 2015 A.D., the Final Day of Indiction.

You can read more and follow the countdown to this historic day at :
    Free forum : Resurrected and Raptured

2. Are you implying that on the date stated above Jesus will return or is this just some significant date on the Jewish calendar or something? The Bible that you quote from also very plainly tells us that no one knows the day or the hour of his return but to be ready whenever it happens. So I seriously doubt the verses you quote above were put there to use as a calendar to predict his return. Instead of spending time calculating a date that only God himself knows, time would be better spent telling others about Jesus Christ and his selfless sacrifice for us so that we could have eternal life. Blessings! TWW

3. I love it when people put a date on these things,
    so I can laugh when it doesn't happen.

4. The circumstances are involved as regards the actual accuracy of the countdown/countup to the Day of the Lord, but it was reckoned in Courtroom 12 of the Chester County Court of Common Pleas in the first half of 2013 A.D.

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/t102-cen...

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/t14-st-p...

As regards your referencing Matthew 24:36 and Mark 13:32, that has been a usual reply/interest concerning the coming of the Day of the Lord.

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/t162-the...

I was/am the first to bear witness to Jesus as Christ.

5. I am the Lord

6. No you're not.

7. Thessalonians 5:2
    For you yourselves are fully aware that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.

Mathew 24:36
    But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

8. #8 the_sign, Nov 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2015
    Daniel 9:25 : "unto Christ the prince,"

The day I baptized Christ Jesus in the Jordan River.

This is the week of Christ the King coming in Judgment.

9. And Christ has yet again raised me up, this time unto His Resurrection in the deep of the night on June 25, 1956 A.D. within the walls of what has become the incorporated Chester County Prison (incorporated into the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania).

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/t162-the...

10. It already is happening.

11. OK now we know you are crazy.

-Yuri

12. John 1 Wycliffe Bible (WYC)
    1 In the beginning was the word, and the word was at God, and God was the word. [In the beginning was the word, that is, God's Son, and the word was at God, and God was the word.]
    2 This was in the beginning at God.
    3 All things were made by him, and without him was made nothing [nought], that thing that was made.
    4 In him was life, and the life was the light of men;
    5 and the light shineth in darknesses, and [the] darknesses comprehended not it.
    6 A man was sent from God, to whom the name was John.
    7 This man came into witnessing, that he should bear witnessing of the light, that all men should believe by him.

8 He was not that light, but that he should bear witnessing of the light.

13. Whatever you do dude, just don't have kids.

14. #14 the_sign, Nov 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2015
    I'm not under your command.

15. More of a plea than a command.

16. dude is full of shit, on to the ignore list

17. Something, something, something.... Beware false prophets saying "he is here! He is here!"..... Just sayin'

18. #19 the_sign, Nov 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2015
    The Father and The Son have come to me . . . just sayin'.

19. When did they come to you?

What did they look like?

Did your warts disappear?