Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bongs vs pipes, which is more efficient and how do the highs differ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by davidlara77774, Nov 22, 2015.

1. I know that bongs absorb a small amount of THC but what I want to know a few things.
    Is the lost THC even significant or noticeable?
    Would pipes waste the same amount from the fact that you have to take more hits and thus lose a little smoke each time?
    Also, I heard that water absorbs some cannabinoids, how does this affect the high?
    Does more water = more absorbtion?

2. I think a big part of why anyone uses a bong is because it filters the smoke. Not only does it filter a little bit of THC, it also filters a lot of tar and ash that you would otherwise inhale using a dry pipe. As for the high, I guarantee you wouldn't notice a difference if you smoked the same amount in a pipe, and then a bong the next day.

3. Pq is right on point. Some people say bongs pack more of a punch, but it only seems that way because of how big of a hit you take.

4. I prefer bongs over pipes because bongs are smoother to me and I like that they filter it.