Purple gorilla simple grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by gneextracts, Nov 21, 2015.

1. ahh owell, maybe just flick some water from your fingers onto the wall then, having bowls of water in the tent and a wet towell should be plenty though.

one of your more recent pics theres a shoe in the tent? lol wtf is up with that?

2. I used a water bottle with my thumb over the top and pretended I was a Catholic Priest.

3. LOL

jUST KEEP YOUR PANTS ON!

4. just incase she needed to get up and go outside for some fresh air LOL I was holding up a fan it's no longer in there though.
    Lol I'm going to use the make shift water spout I made

5. oh one more thing, You can keep the exhaust fan cranked, but keep your fans near the bottom on low. They only need to help circulate air, don't beat the crap out of your plants with aggressive fanning.

6. my double sided fan is on full blast and it doesn't even hit my leaves somehow 0.o

7. make sure its pointed in the right direction and isnt backed up to a solid wall, has to be able to pull air in effectively

8. it on the side against a rectangular vent thing to pull air from outside which its not really doing a good job at lmao

9. you could use duct tape to make a seal around the fan and the inside of the tent. Also make sure the flap over that mesh on the outside is all the way open.

10. Honestly I would set up that fan to push the air out and let negative pressure pull the air in. It is way easier to pull air into a tent then to push it in.
    Think air pressure....it flows from high to low.

11. there's three flaps at the bottom covering rectangular vents, I was thinking the inline fan at the top would be able to suck in air through those bottom vents.

12. One thing I did before I bought my humidifier was to wet a cloth put 1 side over top of fan leave the other side in a bowl of water and let you fan blow through that.... will make a 20% difference

13. In the Midwest it get very cold and that just screws with the humidity. Summer is the opposite problem.

14. Would that not block the fan?

15. Don't use your best towel... make it a cheaper thin one...

16. Hmm would dry ice in water help raise humidity or just cause an overdose of co2 to the plant?

17. probably way too much.

Just keep it simple, don't go in over your head. Let your plants do their own thing on an 18/6 for the next month. Seriously that's it. Growing weed is so easy dude, just grow some plants for your first couple, then once you actually know what you're doing you can go ahead and try out some of the more technical stuff. I mean look at my plants, I haven't supplemented ANY Co2 and they went from nothing to massive REAL quick.

Just get through this first one as simply and as safely as possible. You have a tent, a light, some fans, and a sprouted plant. Keep a bowl of water in the room if you're worried about humidity. You're totally set dude, i know it's kinda boring at this state but if you don't go too crazy you'll have a massive plant in no time you just have to be patient.

18. I'll take my chill pill lol I make really nice oil so I guess I'm just trying to make sure my plants come out as good as my extracts

Attached Files:

19. Nice... what's your solvent?

20. used to be bho extractions but switched over to rosin for almost a year now