Purple gorilla simple grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by gneextracts, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Nevermind I believe I found it

Attached Files:

2. That looks like a very similar setup. Check out the reviews online. I can't personally vouch for that one because I havent used it.
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005GYMM6U/ref=sr_ph?ie=U...

thats the one im talking about, it's what I use. Comes with a fully enclosed hood that you can attach an inline fan and ducting to(I highly recommend this opposed to just an open hood). Being enclosed means it has a pane of glass on the bottom so if your plants grow too tall before you think to raise the light You don't burn your bud or even worse, your whole house down.

3. what's better the 1 bulb or 2 bulb?

4. This is what I'm talking about

Attached Files:

5. The 1 bulb is $20 cheaper

6. It's time to turn on the lights

Attached Files:

7. Mh is better for veg hps is better for bloom dont sell yourself short over 20 dollars

8. Purchasing a grow tent today on amazon

9. Debating between a 48x48x79
    Or a 48x24x60

10. Morning picture, beginning of day 5 but not at the 24 hour mark yet

Attached Files:

11. New lights come in tomorrow, hoping i can get a grow tent withing the week

12. Still a hit early for day 5 but lights are coming off.
    I feel as though the leaves should be a bit bigger at this stage?

Attached Files:

13. Lights came back on and after measuring from curiosity she grew a quarter inch during the 6 hour darkness

Attached Files:

14. She stretched another quarter inch since last night

Attached Files:

15. New light came in

16. #36 gneextracts, Nov 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2015
    How far should the 400w mh be to the plant? And should I run it at 100%?

17. You want the bulb to be 18 inches from the top of the plant. You dont need to run it full blast until the plant is developed and has an actual root system

18. It's around 16 inches or so away and I'm currently running it at 50% it's been about 2 hours since I gave it the new light I have to shut it off in an hour so I'm going to check on how it's responding to the new light in half an hour or so

19. I also have a fan blowing in the room on low.

20. After 3 hours with the light. Right before it went off I took this pic and call it day 6

Attached Files: