Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got some green crack

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by justcallmekg, Nov 21, 2015.

1. From what ive heard this shits amazing but i cant smoke till tonight so can someone explain what its like and why theres so much hype?

2. Post a picture...

3. .

Attached Files:

4. Shit looks fire. I'm pretty sure green crack is an indica so its known to knock you out!

5. For some reason, this is the only bud I don't like. You might love it tho, idk.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

6. It's actually a very strong sativa

7. The seeds I sprouted were billed as an indica that had green crack in them (they were actually the Psycho Crack) and it certainly seems to have that effect...or as close as something gets to knocking me out. I could not tell you whether mine will compare to something allegedly grown in a professional environment...

I should also add that I traditionally had a high tolerance for prescribed medications of any type...so the typical amounts got tossed out the window when it came time to write a script. Even antibiotics were upwards of 3000mg per day where someone else might be 1000mg per day.

8. I'm sorry, still looks really good. Probably a nice heady effect.