GCs Hall of Legends

Discussion in 'General' started by Jason Van Jason, Nov 20, 2015.

1. I used to lurk on this site a lot and there was just nothing quite like coming across a post by 'WildWill' tearing some noob apart in apprentice tokers back then.. Whatever happened to that guy? I think he may of even been a mod at one time. Anyways, name a legendary poster from the city, past or present!

2. oldschoolsmoker, omega369,

3. JD, KSR, Durchii, chicken, Skeletor, Heinous Anus, Sassy, Royk, DSC, Jamaican Hotbox, IF, Viking Toker, illa, August West.

I've been around a long fucking time so I know my shit, noobs.

I'll edit more when I think of them.

4. #5 Yoda, Nov 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2015
    catfishswimming, then there was chad :laughing:

5. /\\ /\\ This Guy /\\/\\

6. The late stoner_lukas, LegitBaller, and illadelphin. Gone but never forgotten. <3

7. Usual Suspect

8. God damn someone mentioned me... Excuse me will I stroke my ego boner

9. Honestly I don't belong in the GC Hall of Legends.

I'm only known around here for being like the city drunk or something similar lol.

There are so many blades and bladies that have contributed so much more to the city than I could ever imagine. Far, far to many to name.

Love yall.

10. I based my list on people that have added positive vibes to the community. Whether it's quality posts, funny shit, or just people don't take this place for granted.

I've known people on that list for years, some longer than others.

If I ever decide to leave this place, those are the people I'd remember. Call that what you will.

11. I'm honored.

Really.

You're a blade I always looked up to as a noob since you were always such a chill guy spreading them good vibes.

Hope you are still kicking some ass in water polo :metal:

12. Wax Payne
    I'm Ron Burgundy
    OscarZetaAcosta
    There probably more but those are the first ones to come to my mind.

13. #16 black sabbath, Nov 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2015
    dilated meatballs

14. Black sabbath! With his legendary 31 year old dog :laughing: :laughing:

15. well i can see two here that i see alot, Jamaican hotbox and Yoda

16. Randy muhfucking savge life

17. what an honour. That was years ago thought nobody would remember me! plsnobanhammer! I am troll no more! Changed man! Beneficial to city i am!

Bigest gc legend for me would have to be oscar ozito. he just posts so much out there crazy stuff but some of it actually makes sensee. what a mysterious man...