Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical marijuana on probation?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cjandcj, Nov 20, 2015.

1. So if I am on HYTA probation in michigan from 2 felonies for selling weed they caught me with <10 grams (and a brownie 40 grams apparently!) but they gave me 2 felonies... They offered a plea deal at court to which I accepted and got 2+ years probation under HYTA (holmes youthful training act) to get it off my record forever. Is it possible to get a medical marijuana card while still on this probation, for back pain? In michigan

2. You can't get a card with a felony on your record

3. Yes you can they dont do background checks or have requirements that you cant be a felon. I had a friend who was on probation getting drug tested every other week and he had a medical card.

4. You are correct. I was misinformed. All it says about felons is that you can't be a caregiver with a felony drug charge

5. My older brother is on parole in Nevada and he can not smoke ask your po to be sure

6. In California and new mexico I knew people with cards ...one was court ordered by judge including UA to guarantee he was medicated. California cards are different animal .. but if judge makes part of your parole...sure...

7. If you move to California, and you got about $50. They could care less if you are an armed terrorist wearing a bomb vest. You will get the card and smoke while on probation. It's easy.