Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smokers from around the globe How much do you pay?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bullet527, Nov 20, 2015.

1. I am in California. We have the best weed in the world here. But we also pay $15 a gram and about $300 for an ounce of high grade weed.

2. 6 - 8 € for a gram

3. About 250 an oz for dank, about 50 a gram for wax, and about 70 an oz for mids but no one around here even smokes them anymore.

4. $50/3.5 grams of mold and brown cartel crap in Utah. I recently quit for that reason alone (until I can gtfo of utah) prohibition just creates shit quality, and feeds crime.

5. 240-260 for some good bud in minnesota

6. $17.45/gram is the standard price here in Norway. Some places (more rural areas) the standars price can vary from $17.45-25/gram. It's a lot of money, but foreigners (ie. not Norwegians) got to take into consideration that this is the price that its always been here (give or take a few dollars) and naturally is just accepted to be the way it is, so to us it may not sound as bad. Also, our money is top money, so 10 dollars to you might be alot more than 10 dollars is to me. If that makes sense.

7. In latvia it's 15$ for some mids cant get shit beside mids here.

8. #28 The_Stoned_Immaculate, Dec 15, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
    £50-£70 for a Q of high quality stuff where I'm from in the North of England.

9. Midwest- $50 for an 1/8 of good stuff
    Miami- $125 for a 1/2 of really good stuff

10. 285 an oz
    90 a quarter
    50 an eigth
    20 a g
    High quality in Kentucky. [​IMG]

11. 20 a g, thats quite shit even for high quality, its max about 15 a g for very very very good stuff here

12. Medical Marijuana
    Ordered by mail $2-9 per gram, average $7
    can't order an oz
    Dispensary $7-13 per gram depending on strain rarity (and not on THC content) average $12
    $200 per oz on average, they have limited variety 30% off time to time

On the street
    $10 per gram you usually buy 0.8 "gram"
    200 and up per oz

13. Tell me about it friend, the street tax around here is insane. You have to buy a large quantity to get any sort of good deal. But we get by with what we got, 15 a g sure does sound nice though haha.

14. usually mids about 10 a g but i have found some really good weed for 10 a g aswell

15. $40 quads of some good mids over here in socal

16. In New Zealand, standard price is $20 a g in the North Island, or $25 a g in the South Island.
    Anywhere from $180-$400 an oz, depending on where you live.
    Further south = More expensive.

Then there's Queenstown, where you're looking at $600 an oz, because it's basically a tourist city, and the local dealers won't miss a chance to rip tourists off.

We have some of the best shit on the planet, though.

17. $160-200 for a half ounce
    $300 -$350 for an ounce in Australia
    $400 an ounce For real good sht

18. Toronto, Canada.
    $120 Canadian for 14 g = 1/2 oz. Quality? not bad, but definitely not the best bud I smoked.
    (I'm talking about recreational, not medical, I heard MMJ is cheaper).

19. $200/oz but ill be getting oz's for free pretty soon

20. In Arkansas I've been paying $20 an eighth for high mids. I know there's tons of growers nearby but they're very... militant so I haven't tried to buy direct before.