ISIS and al Qaeda = Saudi Arabia

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SmokinP, Nov 20, 2015.

1. I was watching an Al Jazeera interview a few days ago. They were interviewing a retired high Al Qaeda commander, who left after he found they planned to kill civilians in the west and in Iraq/Afghanistan. He said that he had talks with Bin Laden who told them not to attack Israel but to attack the America as America is the tree and the root of the problems, Israel is just the fruit that grows on the tree. They have bigger fish to fry.

2. I think its the other way around and Israel is the root and America is the fruit but its just my opinion :p

3. #24 Snarfindorf, Nov 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2015
    Yeah, there are never any bombings, stabbings, shootings and attacks by Palestinians. Except when there are bombings, stabbings, shootings and attacks by Palestinians nearly every week. Like 3 stabbings last week, I believe all against civilian Israelis.

4. #25 WubbaLubbaDubDub, Nov 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2015
    Watch this

It explains how Saudi Arabia and we funded radical groups to replace the secular groups in Islam. We took advantage of Wahhabism

5. ISIS = $$

There you go, CREAM.

Also opening your mind is not strictly remaining analytical about information.

It is about taking the next step ahead, and observing. They are not the same.

Many who believe that they are open minded are some of the most shallow fucks of all.

Can you re-cognize to truly recognize truth. And once you do can you even handle it?

Lol, silly humans.

6. So by this logic, my dad buys me a fast car. I drink a mickey of whiskey speed 100 mph and hit 3 pedestrians they all die. Using the blame everyone else logic my dad is to blame because he bought me the car.

7. #29 Cawdswallup, Nov 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2015
    Precisely.

Your dad is an irresponsible father if he purchases his alcoholic; neglectful and irresponsible son a fast car with which the odds of his son involving others in a potentially fatal crash are at such a height.

8. How about the store who sold me the mickey? People now a days like to point fingers at other people to justify why they made the mistakes they have made.

9. I think a better analogy would be if your dad or the store knew you liked to drink and drive.. yet enabled you anyway. If they didn't know, then the blame falls squarely on you.. but if they did, then they are responsible for a portion of the blame.

Like with the US arming rebel forces.. we should know by now that that isn't a good idea. It always seems to bite us in the ass.. and we enabled it. When it comes to the Middle East, we aren't blame free nor are we fully responsible. I think that is where people get messed up.. they look to blame one or the other rather than take in the bigger picture.

10. If only I could have double liked this.

11. How is it biting america in the ass? Pretty sure syrian/iraqi civilians are getting bit in the ass.

I agree with you on its multiple peoples fault but the most fault falls on Isis terrorists. People kill people countries cannot.

12. #34 Snarfindorf, Nov 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2015
    Far left wingers like to think that they sting the US' reputation when they know the US is partially responsible for the creation of ISIS. I just love how they like to leave out the fact that Assad is a fascist dictator, there are hundreds of rebel groups in Syria, and the fact that the people in ISIS actually BELIEVE in what they do. The US armed one of the groups that would be a good candidate for rebuilding the country, and then radical Islam took hold, so it's the US' fault for "enabling" ISIS and the fact that these people believe an ancient book filled with violent and oppressive passages is just water under the bridge when it comes to the big bad US shitting on the little guy. What a joke.

13. #35 Snarfindorf, Nov 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2015
    It'd be a great analogy if the US only got part of the blame, and not the majority of it. Personally, I think we should condemn the people responsible for the actions of ISIS. You know, people murdering people, instead of making it an anti-US circlejerk about how they funded an ISLAMIC rebel army to take back their ISLAMIC fascist dictatorship. Woah, i'm seeing a pattern in how Islamic a country is and how fucked up it is. Almost as if you believe an ancient book of propaganda to be infallible, you may have some views that are barbarous.

14. Mind educating me on why Assad is so bad?

15. His father was a mass murdering dictator, relies on suppression of fundamental rights of a free society, uses his Mukhabarat (secret police), privatized most sectors of Syria and widened the wage gap to an extreme. He's just a classic 70's Arab/African dictator who was lucky enough to keep his position.

16. I really don't care. I just wanna get high and fuck off all the time. Aint no time for worrying about where alqueda came from.... oooh....a shooting star!!! I wonder where that came from......

17. Wonderful appeal to ignorance.

18. Sounds like an American president.