REZ BLOCK

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by holden.myhits, Nov 20, 2015.

1. After being a piece of chit and watching my bong slowly diminish after a lack of cleaning attention.....and, after a purchase of a nifty new instrument I vowed to keep my set up clean. I visited my local shop in SLC and was turnt on to REZ BLOCK by one of there dudes. At first I was doubtful about the effectiveness of this product as well as using something other than salt and isoproph to clean. But, after about 3 weeks I feel confident its oh wee. By no means is it a substitute to cleaning but, using it during, and between (diluted by water in chamber) cleanings I have found excess gunk, resin and other general debris comes out effortlessly with dumping the water or whatever liquid you use. I scooped it up for 15 dollars before tax and think with normal usage it will last about 50 cleaning sessions.

2. I have been thinking to buy this product for some time now, after testimonials such as this, I shall be making a purchase .

3. interesting just learned about this product from the post, subbed

4. I found that if I diluted it pretty heavily about 10-15 drops of Rez block and about 8-10 oz boiling water, and the rest iso proph 91% and idionized salt if you let it sit for like 5 minutes and then shake it and rinse it looksbrand new

i just swab the bowl peice with a cotton ball, however my rig doesnt have a down stem so I havent ever used this on like a ass plugged passage.

5. #5 Deep Roots, Nov 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2015
    Does it smell? I've heard it taste bad if you get some splashed back, like if using a bong.

6. I havent really caught an odor its made from veggie and fruit extracts and oils so it doesnt have an overpowering scent. I personally havent had a backsplash episode yet thank ganj but, if you dilute it as called for i dont thik you could catch trace in your chamber liquid

7. It's an amazing product. I just bought some last week and use it all the time. I hate a dirty bong as I clean my daily. Rezblock makes it so much easier. I'd recommend to a friend! And there's no odor, or taste to your weed!