Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by clssan, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Ok. I am looking for a new job and concerned about possible drug test. So I have been smoking daily for about a year now. Some days more than others. I recently left my job and moved to a different state to help out my mom. This was unexpected so I had minimal time to get clean in order to find a new job. The last day I smoked was 11/10/2015. I have no one to get clean urine from here so that is not an option. How long should i wait before taking a drug test?

I am a Female
    5'2
    150 lbs
    OK diet. eat healthy some days and not so great on others
    Exercise moderately. Go to the gym about every other day.
    Been clean about a week
    The first week of November probably smoked about a bowl or two a day and two blunts

I have had some people tell me anywhere from two weeks to two months. What do you all think?

2. hydration, gatorade, cranberry juice., water....exercis...lots till you sweat....wait at least 30 days...i dont want to sound mean and insulting but the 5'2" 150lbs is working against you. sorry for pointing that out.......the thc is stored in the fat cells...wish you well

3. Thanks! Yeah i figured I would have to wait awhile. No insult taken lol I worked hard for this bod I had to eat tons of munchies :p

4. You're 5'2 150 female. Don't lie and say you go to the gym. Just be honest and we can give you honest advice. The only thing i can tell you is to go buy some quick fix synthetic urine so you can take the test right away. But with your fat level, level of smoking and activity level you might be waiting a month to 1.5 months to get clean.

5. Haha before you pass judgement before you know that facts i DO go to gym. And 150 is actually a lot better than what i USED to be. Two years ago i was more or less 200 lbs. Smoking actually helped me out in the gym as i am sure many other smokers can say as well. It took me about two years to lose 50 lbs. Pictures will be up soon to show you and anyone who calls me a liar. I never said i did it every day and nor am i a fitness freak.