Paranoid newbie here Whats up

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jane_Bellamont, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Sup everyone.

So I've finally mustered the courage to sign up to the forum, at my own risk.. //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/unsure.png

I think I've been lurking through Google-searched posts on here for about a year now.. mainly reading up on questions that people have previously asked, and finding all the answers that I need. I hate asking questions and begging for answers on a forum - I know from 10 years of experience on the internet that people on forums do not like it when people beg for help. I mainly just came here to socialize with like-minded people, and share my experiences.

Oh, and I like to smoke pot. I'm one of those people who get high off a single puff - I use a DIY vaporizer. When I get high, I feel like a train approaching a tunnel (though it depends on the kind of weed that I smoke, really. My own weed has no such effect - it actually helps me sleep, makes me laugh my butt off.. makes the smell and taste of food feel like an orgasm - and the next day I actually feel great. I feel like Shrek waking up in the morning.

My friend's weed, on the other hand - feels like having 2 cans of red bull. My heart races, my hands get sweaty. It's impossible to sleep. shit gets serious. Reality starts to feel like a dream, I just don't like the feeling - then sometimes I just freak out and start to do pushups and drink lots of water to try and snap out of it. Know what I mean?

So yeah, that's me! I'll be willing to talk and share stuff related to my future projects, make my contribution to cannabis culture.. though I still need to make sure that it's 100% safe to do on this forum. Guess I'll just take my time and read through other people's threads first, see what is acceptable and what isn't. The last thing I want is for a cop to track me down and come busting into my door, then charge me for simple possession.. just to make an example of me.

..Then again, I've already made up my mind about what I want from this life. I'm not a permanent baker, I only smoke before 2-3 hours before I go to bed, mainly as a visionary tool, as well as for anti-depressant effects that can last for up to 2 days.

For me, my relationship with cannabis is all about taming fear.. not just getting high.. and I hope you guys can benefit from my insights, as well. Fear has never done me any good. Fear is the reason I've been lonely, single and (relatively) friendless pretty much all my life, to the embarrassment of my parents, and sometimes myself. I'm an introvert - I like to think twice before I say or do something. It is loneliness and the need to feel alive that inspired my crazy adventures with cannabis.

Anyway, that's pretty much it!

Peace and talk to you soon
    Bellamont

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 IgnorantFool, Nov 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015
    Well thought out and articulate first post...nice...[​IMG]

This place is as safe as you choose to make it...it's all in what you choose to post, but more importantly, what you choose not to post...

For security reasons, I choose not to post much personal information about myself, but, as you can probably see by my post count, I'm not shy about posting...there are many others who are a lot more liberal with personal information...

Take your time...read...learn...and enjoy...

Since you seem to actually want to learn about the city, I suggest you check out our guidelines...

http://forum.grasscity.com/introduce-yourself/8992...

Welcome to the city...[​IMG]

3. Nice to meet you! I've been here for a couple of weeks and I love these peeps. You can say whatever is on your mind and somebody will agree with you. Plenty will disagree, but there it is. It sounds like you joined for the same reasons I did, to kind of connect with people and share your experience with those less so. Hope to see you around!

4. welcome to the city //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/wink.png

5. High and welcome!✌

6. welcome to the city. Don't ever be afraid to ask for help, there may be a few people on here that prefer the blades to search past conversations over starting a new one. But there is no substitution for getting help directly from people and there are lots of good blades on here that are always happy to help

7. That's not gonna happen as long as you are discreet.

Welcome to the city!! Please familiarize yourself with the rules and have fun!!

8. there are growers from all over the world on here. No copper would be allowed to spend time on here reading through posts in some vague hope of coming across someone from their own country, let alone their police district. They would be sacked for wasting time

9. Welcome from Tijuana amiga :)

10. haha.....I was gonna right the same status. How's it going bro

11. I must have made this thread about 2 months ago. I think I adapted to this forum pretty quickly, but that's because I've been posting on internet forums since I was 8.. and pretty much already know what makes them tick, and what they have in common.

I don't think I'm half as paranoid as what I used to be, haha. I'm giving my grow 2 more weeks, and I'll be harvesting it after that. Should amount to about an ounce of weed with milky trichomes.. which is what I'm looking for. If I ever get busted and make the 5 oclock news - I'll sure as hell enjoy my 15 minutes of fame.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Welcome you must live in a red state. We don't have much paranoid feelings in Colorado. Hopefully ur state legalizes soon what a relief it is