Better than using screens

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by GangaGoggles42, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Next time you're smoking instead of using a screen roll up a little ball of ground up weed in your hands so it's just big enough to cover the hole and then cover the rest with bud! Sorry if a ton of people know about this already but I just thought I'd share

2. So what happens when the weed ball burns before you're done with the bowl and it shits in your mouth?

3. I've never owned a piece that needed a screen as long as I don't grind my weed to a powder

4. I have never used screens either.. I always jsut grind it up and put it in my bong or bubbler or steam roller or anything I use lololol hell sometimes I dont even grind my weed I just throw it in and light up lmao

5. I do this all the time, was always common sense to me. Never understood the market for screens.
    I'snt this the Water Pipe forum?..

6. glass screens, no? I don't like any of my bud to fall thru. Been usin glass screens for like 10 years now.

7. Yeah always use glass screens like this guy said for 10 years now too, don't like seeing a bunch of gunky weed in the bong water and makes it much easier to clean. Maybe if i was just using a pipe i would ball it up but not for a bubbler or any water pipe.

8. Agreed. I clean my bubblers and bongs daily. With a glass screen you still get the taste fresh of weed without the metal taste.

9. I'd recommend the opposite. All I'm worried about is getting ash in my mouth. With bongs If some falls through that's completely ok with me because it's not going to get in my mouth and be all nasty. Just dump out the water right after you're done. You should clean your bong water religiously, not only is that shit disgusting but it can build up bacteria after a while.

10. Tried that. The weed burns and then I got scoobies. Fail.

11. Hand pipes and metal screens my way to go...

12. I've tried it many times ..... with saying that I prefer a screen over anything, it is annoying with a clean piece but once it's seated it's pretty much in there until you peal it out. with a little bit of maintenance the screens last forever