Does dunkin donuts drug test?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by OGB11, Nov 17, 2015.

1. I don't wanna stop smoking what are jobs that don't drug test

2. Maybe you should ask dunkin donuts that question

3. There's threads on this, spend the 5 minutes to check into it. It's fast food so probably not man.

4. I wouldn't think so. Im sure I'v seen a couple of staff loving life whilst surrounded by doughnuts

5. It all depends on the manager/owner. Some are franchises, some are corporate.

6. If you can't stop smoking in order to find a job, you aren't cut out for working.

7. But seriously, can you quit (even if just temporarily) and score a better job than one that pays minimum wage? Because I'd totally do that.

8. Obviously they are one of the Millennials that want things on a platter and are otherwise content with a low wage...they will then spend copious free time marching, err holding a sign to protest that those of us WITH good jobs and money should be paying for all their shit...

9. I'm not so sure it's that so much as it is life experience - the OP sounds like s/he is in the 18 +/- range. Plus I am all for a living wage. But I also get when people settle for flipping burgers - I know a lot of people that did. I also know even more people that got stuck in those jobs for one reason or another (usually economy and lack of job availability).

But that's neither here nor there and totally unrelated to OP.

OP, take it from us. Get clean. Weed will still be there later on down the road. Trust us, man.

10. weed will always be there, and probably legal one day doesnt matter where you stay, if you can find a better job just stay clean for a while it will be worth it.

11. I wouldn't recommend fast food if you want to get into the food industry. Go find a local restaurant that you can do some serving at.
    It's simple, easy, and doesn't feel much like work. Hell, I just pulled in $52 worth of tips last night, for only working a 4.5 hr shift!

12. depends on the country tho, in a hotel in spain i gave a guy like a 30 euro tip but he says quite alot of people dont even give any tip. i think america is good for tips around new york especially but japan has no tips and they get offended if you tip them

13. They get offended if you tip them? that would suck lol.
    I currently reside in Canada, tip money has been more then fair IMO.

14. Let's see....UPS has seasonal work helping the delivery driver with packages. They do not drug test. If you have your own car and insurance, you can deliver papers in the wee morning hours. They do not drug test. Twirling a sign on a street corner for under the table tax free cash. They do not drug test either. Good luck!

15. You're telling me uncle sam doesnt pay taxes!?!?

16. huh? when did i ever mention uncle sam?

17. Tipping, while not purely an American thing, is not commonplace world-wide...although granted, with OP talking about DunkinDonuts, it is likely that they are in the US.

But...there are places outside of the USA where tipping is frowned upon and, as others already noted, occasionally viewed as an insult to the staff.

18. I always see him on the corner flippin signs around

19. Any shit job won't drug test

20. Plenty of shit jobs drug test. Even most McDonald's drug test now