Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Twitching when stoned?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GangaGoggles42, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Ok so I know, or at least hope I'm not the only one that will sometimes twitch if I'm pretty high. Anybody have a clue why this is happening and how can I stop it?

2. Happens to me too I noticed, only when I'm baked. I wouldn't worry about it much homie.

3. It's relatively normal. You might "outgrow" it, you might not. YMMV.

I've been an on/off toker for 3 years, and no matter how long I go without a t-break/quitting, I always twitch no matter what. Frequency increases with how high I am. I have friends that say they only twitched when they first started smoking.

I have read a few things for the causes. Everything from relaxing to muscles contracting. I wouldn't be surprised if it has some relation to serotonin, possibly combined with another brain-chemical.

4. Only twitched the first couple years that I smoked, and even then I need to be at like a 9-10.

5. i still twitch sometimes, im really relaxed and im still twitching but i just ignore it and enjoy my high

6. lol it's good to know this is not just me twitching over here.

7. I twitch a bit when not stoned, think it could be slight symptoms of tourettes a little not on vocal side atall though.

8. I twitch a lot, but I'm always highly caffeinated

9. I used to twitch all the time when I first started smoking. Now I only twitch when vaping.

10. #10 sweettrees, Nov 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2015
    TWITCH? EXPLAIN? Heavy head bobbing? Or just slight pulsing / blood flow/ adrenaline . If not those it might be from the product you are smoking 95 % of peep still using heavy chemical/poison to feed plant or the bug spray used will leach into plant. I have used 100% organic and man what a difference. Not store bought soil nothing no chemical nutes. Stay on the safe side my friend. You are already swimming in and eating chemicals all day in this polluted World. No need to smoke it too!

11. twitching?? wtf?? 👽

12. The first few years of smoking my legs would shake, but I used to always be around people so it may of been anxiety. When I'm alone I never twitch.

13. It's perfectly normal. Happens every now and then. If its a nuisance to you I would suggest getting some sugar into your body, works wonders.