Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips on hiding smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shadowstryker, Nov 17, 2015.

1. #21 killset, Nov 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2015
    Bro you keep saying your jars are airtight but they're not. If you can smell the weed outside the jar then that smell is leaking out somewhere. There's is no weed on earth with a smell that can permeate glass and a properly sealed lid. Get better jars.....problem solved

Maybe a slight sent on your hand transfered to the jar but that would dissipate fairly quick

2. This isn't strictly speaking true. I get what you're saying - I use kilner jars and they kick ass....but just so nobody is mislead.....a sniffer dog can smell that shit out.

3. of course a dog with a much much much more sensitive nose then this guys parents would smell it. Whoever put the lid on probably had scent all over their hands which got all over the jar. Are you trying to compare this guys parents to a dog? Do you think his parents would be able to sniff out the trail of a lost child after a couple days of rain? I don't....but a dog can. Haven't you heard, a dog smells way better then a human

Op if the jars airtight no smell detectable by humans will be detected....that is unless your parents wag their tale and lick their own butt hole...
    Maybe then they might have the right nose for it.

• Like Like x 2
  4. #24 Father Ted, Nov 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2015
    Hhahahaha you're a comedian, what you doing babyboy?

• Like Like x 1
  5. relax bud, after all it is the truth

6. Keep a bottle of hand sanitizer next to your jars and when your done handling your buds and jars, clean your hands. Wipe off the jar also. Alot of smell comes from your fingers if you've been breaking up some dankness.

7. Use a Mason Jar period.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I use glass jar. Im sure you have one at home already. Hide your weed in there and there is no way of smelling weed.

• Like Like x 1
  9. No matter what you put it in it is still going to smell throughout the whole house when you take it out.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Get a pet Skunk to Mask the smell....

Or... If you can't smoke it in the house...

Why keep it in the house ?
    Simple problem... Simple answers...

• Like Like x 1