Advice on quitting smoking weed for growth.

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by mvsiK, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Hey, I am a male who started smoking weed at age 15 as a sophomore in high school. I am now a freshman in college at age 18 and I am 5' 6". My father is 5' 10" and my mother is 5' 3". I have heard that if you start smoking weed during puberty it can affect your growth and I suspect that it may have something to do with my short height. I used to smoke infrequently but now smoke about every/every other day. Would quitting smoking weed now effect my growth at all or is it too late? I would be more than willing to quit if I had reason to believe I could actually gain an inch or two by doing so but I really enjoy weed and don't want to quit for no reason. Is there even any evidence to support this claim at all? Trust me I've google searched the hell out of this question. Any and all responses are appreciated.

2. I'm 5'11" and my sons are 5'9" and 6'2".....the shorter one never smokes, and the taller one is a chronic smoker...I really don't think it has a lot to do with your overall growth or height.

I have heard cigarettes will stunt one's growth, but it's probably all bullshit.

3. don't believe those stupid ass rumors, just like the coffee myth

4. a lot of those crazy myths out there..
    besides, we all know the only danger to marijuana is that it causes your babies too come out naked...(poor kids..how embarrassing, popping out all naked in a room full of strangers, no wonder they cry...//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/GettingStoned.gif.pagespeed.ce.ZdnJppolb1.gif)

5. I'd say fuck it honestly. Who cares. I'm short. I'm happy. I'd rather be a stoner and short than tall and sober!