Islamophobia

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by justcallmekg, Nov 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That's racist because I did not perceive a 500% positive attitude from you regarding a group of people. As such, you have committed a micro aggression and I now feel offended. somethingaboutshashtags

2. It's funny because both sides completely strawman each other. Being concerned about Syrian refugees doesn't make you a racist as many on the left make it out to be. However many on the right imply that we shouldn't allow in Syrian refugees because it will dramatically increase terrorism and we can't properly vet these people. The problem with this theory is that it takes about two years and a shit ton of effort for a Syrian refugee go get to America. There's several easier ways that ISIS could get into America than through the refugee process unlike in Europe where there is no easy way to control the influx of refugees.

3. #143 Snarfindorf, Nov 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2015
    Actually people are concerned because people from Muslim majority countries have been shown in polls to have extreme views in terms of shariah and other doctrine in the Koran and Hadith. Not to mention the fact that Muslims are notorious for not assimilating into societies. There's a "Muslim town" like 10 minutes away from me and it feels like driving into another country. Why can't Muslims just assimilate so everyone can be happy? Well, that answers itself. Turns out the Koran is more infallible than the local government.

4. Updated Infograph.

[​IMG]

5. they are kinda like Mormons in that regard

The idea is to move around the world, establish communities, have lots of babies, and eventually just own everything

-Yuri

6. Same rubbish in england. They've all moved in telling us we're bad.. Whilst we watch their muslim brothers and sisters killing people everywhere ! obviously they haven't heard of pots, kettles or the colour black correctly ! lol , i'd give them time if they weren't so effing two faced and hypocritical. kinda getting sick to death of them. i wish the disease would bugger off together.

7. Who the hell are you talking to

8. Everybody that says disliking an ideology is racist.

9. Fuck those terrorists

10. So.. a planned parenthood got shot up the other day..

Do we blame Christian teachings as a whole, or do we keep calling this a false equivalence?

Its my understanding (based on what has already been said in this thread) that followers of the Bible only follow the peaceful passages..

But of course we can all agree that the actions of this ONE guy doesn't speak for all followers of The Bible.

11. If his actions were inspired by literal text in the Bible, then yes, I'd blame the Bible partially. When more morons start doing stuff like this while quoting the Bible, then I'll start blaming it more and more accordingly.

Not all of us in this forum believe Christianity to be fine. At best, it is the less likely cult to murder you nowadays specifically because the cult says so.

12. You just gave me a funny movie idea. Have a world where America was founded by muslim and a Muslim majority nation well the ME is occupied by crazy Christian zealot terrorists. Then you can have people saying all the same rhetoric about Christians that you see today. Think it would be kind of interesting. Maybe would work better as a short film than a movie.

13. Sounds like something an apologist would say..

The Bible literally says to kill/reject the people who sin. The KKK hates minorities (not just black people) because they believe the Bible supports their view of having a racially pure world.

Could it be... that these very small number of people who commit these heinous acts of terrorism, are simply exploiting certain passages of the Bible in order to support their agenda?

Something similar to what these terrorist overseas are doing?

I think so. I think so.

14. I just find it funny how people are like 1 guy (not part of a terrorist orginization) is equal or greater than thousands (part of terrorist orginization) who took over half of 3 seperate countries.

15. No.

My point is, the Bible has passages that supported his reasons for shooting the people he did at the Planned Parenthood.

Which is what EVERY anti Islam person is trying to explain to us "apologist".

You will sit there and say "the Koran directly tells them to kill infidels" and then choose to ignore the VARIOUS passages in the Bible that directly tells followers to kill sinners.

And the fact that it happened in 2015 just goes to show that there are still extremist in the American religion.

But we're not going to see news reports bringing up his religious affiliations are we? No of course not. He's just mentally unstable and insecure

16. #159 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Nov 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2015
    The Bible also says to ignore the laws of old since the savior has arrived and we need not to repent with sacrifice since Jesus was the ultimate sacrifice.

That ideology isn't in the quaran.

The problem is that many Christian cults and groups misinterpret the Bible and Jesus.

17. The very same problem exists in Islam and Judaism as well.

The Saudi Arabian state form of Islam- Wahhabism is a misinterpretation of the Qur'an.

We also see the bastardisation of Judaism to justify Israelis claims to have a divine God given right to Palestinian lands.

All crazies, all deluded and an insult to the very books they worship.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.