Islamophobia

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by justcallmekg, Nov 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #41 Vicious, Nov 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2015
    This is Islamophobia. This is fear. This is Merkel's Europe.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I wonder if we spoke about Jews like we do Muslims what would happen lads?

Imagine if someone called Jews savages like we have seen Muslims called savages?

3. You'd be called a stormfront Nazi like I always get called. The Talmud is extremely fucked up.

4. Surely this is the highest form of hypocrisy...

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

5. This is true. I think we need to meet in the middle somehow.

We shouldn't call Jews or Muslims savages though. You can call Netanyahu a savage and you can call the IS/Saudi Royal Family savages but it is absurd to claim that Judaism or Islam is evil.

I think emotion gets the better of people.

6. Nah, I genuinely think Judaism and Islam are pretty fucked up. I'm fine with Arabs and Jews. Just not their ideology.

7. Indeed.

Blaming all Arabs and Jews for the sins of the few is just downright silly.

8. Not what he said.

9. I think Vicious is more than capable of replying.

No offence but I prefer to deal with the organ grinder.

10. I don't know. Vicious is generally known as a gentle man, who wouldn't dare offend or raise controversial opinion.

11. You guys flatter me.

12. I thought you were a woman for some reason. :huh:

13. Nah fam, I just like cute Chinese cartoon girls. Not the first time I've heard that here.

14. No it's not the pic, Yuri has one too. Must be losing it.

15. A Muslim woman was picking up her child from Grenoble Public School
    in Flemingdon Park on Monday when she was attacked by two men, police
    told 680 NEWS and CityNews.

Police said the incident occurred around 3 p.m. near Don Mills Road and Eglinton Avenue East.

The brazen assault on the woman is being treated as a hate crime, according to police.

The two men approached the woman and started hurling anti-Islamic and racist profanities at her.

http://www.citynews.ca/2015/11/16/muslim-woman-att...

16. I fuckin lost my shit laughing at this

17. Then you have a shit sense of humor if your lost your shit on something so inherently ridiculous

18. Extreme verbal irony really gets me going.

19. ... Wut the fuck you going on about?verbal irony?

20. I find this disgraceful and horrifying. I think it's a result of the hate stirred up in the recent Canadian federal election and recent events in Paris. I shudder to think how much worse things would be in Canada if the Conservatives had won the election last month because I genuinely believe that the attitude of our former PM encouraged this sort of behaviour and I was very happy that he lost and removed himself from parliament. I think the Harper government had become a very dark period in our history. Thank god it is now history!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.