​Wow Did I disturb Everyone With My Last Post?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by FievelJ, Nov 16, 2015.

1. I didn't mean to be disturbing with my Furry post. I just wanted to introduce who I really am.
    I am also a cannabis consumer, whom just likes the Furry community, and am into stuffed toys.

I have high hopes for a change of law, as I already have an idea where one plant is going. maybe I'll only keep it to one plant. I only have so much room. But if they make it legal in my state, and allow up to three mature plants, I will have one plant.

I hope after what is going on in Canada and Mexico, that they do it nation wide.

Anyhow, thanks ever so much for reading.

2. #2 CMGarcia55, Nov 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2015
    I haven't been around as much so he might have left but there was a regular here who was a furry. I forgot his name but his spirit animal was a wolf.

3. Good memory.
    Looks like he hasn't been on for about 5 months.
    <h3>SiriusWolff</h3><h3> </h3><h3>:smoke:</h3><h3></h3>

4. This is a thing? o_O

5. There was another dude, from Portland Oregon way, who had a really random post in Real Life Stories. It was funny as hell if I remember right.

This was years ago.

Hey dude - welcome Forums. [​IMG]

6. Hm.
    Shame they aren't around lately though.

Thanks much for the reply. ;-)

7. #9 FievelJ, Nov 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2015
    They just legalized in Oregon. [​IMG] I wish it would come here to PA. (Pennsylvania). The state could use the tax revenue.
    We'll see I guess, as Tom Wolf is somewhat liberal. I'd like to see him do it, as part of his budget.

And thanks fur the welcome.

8. welcome to GC man //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/RoorRip.gif