Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dabs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by maryyclaree, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Do influence more tar build-up in your lungs as opposed to just smoking regular marijuana? The dabs I've made always had lots & lots Butane in them so I assumed that that extra chemical would heighten the tar build-up? Just curious. If so, do I need to use dabs in smaller amounts or smoke the same amount, but in between longer periods of time?

2. #2 Jimmy Carter, Nov 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2015
    since you arent smoking, you're vaporizing, there is no tar. tar is a by-product of combustion of plant material, which isnt happening when dabbing.

please dont make it yourself unless you have proper tools, why would your oil have lots of butane in it??

3. If your lungs aren't feeling great then it's the fact that there's "lots & lots" of butane in each dab. Lungs aren't meant to breathe butane gas, do yourself a favor and listen to Jimmy.

4. Lots and lots of butane.... That's were you fucked up... Lmao and your worried about tar...

5. propane + oil = vaporized "tar"

butane + paper = regular "tar"

butane + weed = no "tar"

6. Smoking a bunch of butane can make your lungs collapse look into it

7. I'm just curious why there's copious amounts of butane in your dabs, like someone else said, you may not be making it correctly. Either way, tar build up is a byproduct of combustion, not vaporization.

8. I think I would pass on smoking the dabs you get.

9. what the hell is this supposed to mean?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. gradual income tax system is broken, Jimmy. I want my refund this time around.

11. Jimmy is the man! Mr.carter you are the real MVP