What strains are Mexican Brick weed?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BrickSeedWeed, Nov 16, 2015.

1. whats up GC just wondering if anyone knows what strains are mexican brick weed i have 4 five weeks into flower and the look like indica hybrids fruity smelling buds

Attached Files:

2. these pics were at day 30 of flower this is my first indoor grow under a 300 watt led full spectrum "organic" soil from homedepot and GH nutes

Attached Files:

3. Nice man. Theres no telling what they grow down there but ive seen some.quality bud grown from those seeds

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. You don't get Mexican brick weed from a seed. You get Mexican brick weed from not caring for the plant, allowing it to produce seeds, and poor trim job. You could take the same seed and grow it with care and it'll be dankity dank.

5. The mexicans may know how to grow a little

but struggle big time with drying and curing issues!

the plants themselves are sound tho 'old'

• Like Like x 1
  6. I think the struggle is identifying a male and killing it. Packaging is necessary to get it across the border but all those seeds are not

7. its because when they harvest the plants they have no concept or care about curing for quality. what they do is they harvest and lay all the plants down on a tarp in the sun for a day and let it dry then they use trash compactors to compress kilos into bricks. they dont care about pulling mails or hermies cuz to them its just more money, (weight=$$$). after growing these seeds i couldnt believe how badly they really fuck those buds up after harvest. these plants look like some fire, nothing but solid little nugs on those girls. i just wish i could identify the strains used to create this hybrid looking plant. but i have almost 100 seeds from different brick weed i bought. i want to find someone who wants to trade seeds or something

8. True but if they did kill those males they'd have better quality ganja and could charge more for it. Idk why I'm trying to convince you haha we all know reggie sucks. Man I'm gonna start saving my seeds and chuck them in the woods next spring and hope something pops. Doubt anyone wants to trade since anyone can get those seeds but a few breeders out there are pretty cheap like Nirvana or Peakseedsbc if you're in north America

9. i'll look into that definetly but yea i wish they pulled all the males too (I did lol) i heard if u grow these seeds out doors they can become monsters first chance to do that i will

10. New pics from yesterday ;) 100% Mexican Brick Seed

Attached Files:

11. Hell ya man. If that's a cfl in the clamp light you can move it way closer

12. OK is this better? About 2 inches away

Attached Files:

13. Damn you got the big one huh. That'll be way better but if you can get it sideways over the plant would be better

14. yea its a 65 watter with an equivalent of 250. I'll get it over them sideways

15. There's no specific strain to know what that is there's not just Mexican kinds of weed plus Mexican brick weed is weed grown in fields mixed with males and the weed really not taking care of just chopped down and brick together but hard to know if u don't know the grower and all that so it all honesty not even worth guessing cause u will be wrong so just make up and name and go from there hahaha sorry I wasn't much help ...

16. lmao I think I like the name Sour Apple my girl named our fattest plant that lol but I been researching for months now and from what I have learned so far it could be a mix of Afghanistan and India Indicas crossed with a pure Mexican sativa. But who the f*** really knows haha. I live in Tijuana bro all the weed out here is crap beyond belief so I started growing my own cuz I can't cross to San Diego and hit up a club for my meds. But once I learn this strain I will try and produce the highest quality meds I possibly can.

17. Check attitude seed bank get u some seeds sent from there u have a lot better chance of getting high quality meds
    ^^^

18. Alright I'm look that up real quick but can I have them sent to mexico is the next question lol I'm do some research thanks bro

19. yes you can.... and stealth if u pay extra