Your first time having sex.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by padawan001, Nov 16, 2015.

1. i was 16, she was 15. she was my first gf and we were in a pretty serious relationship(at least as serious as you can get at that age). we ended up dating for 3 and half years.

but anyway, our first time was in this abandoned house right down the road from her house. it was creepy in there. i think old people lived there and died. so we did it on the couch in the living room. she was bent over and i was hitting it from the back doggy style. surprisingly, i lasted a pretty decent amount of time. i think it was the nervous energy that kept me from blowing my load too quick. i just remember her moaning really fucking load and she just reached out and grabbed the curtains that were on the window right behind the couch. she ripped them right off the hinges and we kept fucking until we both came.

it was fun. lol

2. Klingon mating rituals are... Violent

Tldr broke my dick, 9/10 would do it again.

3. I was 18 fucked my gf missionary only time I ever used a condom

4. #24 stonerfriend, Dec 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2015
    This one's actually pretty funny.......
    I lost my virginity when I was 14. She was this hot little half-Syrian girl who went to my school and was a year younger than me. Long story short, we went out for a month or two and we had sex only once. Nothing too memorable about the sex, aside from it being my first time. It wasn't her first time.

The next year I went to a different school (in the same area), and I never saw her again after that.....Until I was about 33 years old. Fucking Facebook. So she invites me out for beers, and when I go to meet her she's enormous. I mean, this chick literally had gained 200 pounds since the last time I'd seen her. All her FB pics were either old or were carefully taken face shots or the "from above" angle. The Facebook convo had been platonic, so I just figured I'd be nice and chat with her about old times or whatever. Zero romantic interest on my part. I remember just sitting there in disbelief over the weight gain. I pictured her sitting on a couch for the last 20 years eating Ben and Jerry's out of the carton and watching soap operas, because I could think of no other way a person could've ballooned to such extreme proportions. This girl weighed 100 pounds soaking wet the last time I saw her, and now was easily 300lbs. Maybe even 350.

So a few beers and a friendly hug (I couldn't even get my arms around her completely) later, and we called it a night. About a week passed and she messages me and asks me if I wanted to hang out again (uh-oh). I made up an excuse, but later in the evening she calls me and tells me her friend left the bar and she didn't have a ride....So I reluctantly go out to pick her up. She wound up hustling me to stop at my house on the way home (I think she said she needed to use the bathroom or something), so we stop and she basically attempts to rape me in my kitchen. It was like being attacked by Jabba the Hutt. She was quite strong and heavy, and quickly toppled my 180lb frame onto the kitchen floor, where she straddled me (which hurt) and attempted to kiss me while telling me how she "always loved" me. I eventually got her off me and sent her on her way, however I received several psychotic handwritten love letters over the next few months in my mailbox from her, which I ignored. That was like 5 years ago, and I haven't seen her since (thank God). I would've much rather had remembered her for who she was when we were kids, because what she turned into.......You just can't get that shit outta your memory no matter how hard you try.

5. I think I was the latest to lose it so far in this thread?

I'm not goin into too much detail but I was at home like any normal night when my friend rings me and says his friend needs a session with weed and asked if I could help them out. I said yes before even knowing the gender of his friend, then he told me who it was and I had seen her around a couple of times and honestly would've never imagined that I would lose my V to her.. but yeah I knew something was gonna happen that night from the moment I found out who it was.

I lasted for like, I dunno, I didn't even nut the first time so yeah, I lasted a good while. She invited me back a few times after that but now we aren't talking at all, meh doesn't bother me too much to be honest loool.

6. #26 mrsmokesal0t, Dec 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2015
    Damn

7. Troll^ lolololol come on be realistic you don't just ask someone if their dtf in high school

8. what? I can tell you stories...

9. lol first bj was at a creek. I was laying down and I had sand all over and in my ass. It sucked lol.

10. noo! First one was on a trampoline and it got interrupted because her parents came home soon as she started so we paused it until the next day. ^the sandy creek. I was so pissed that night. Went home and masturbated but it wasn't what I wanted. Haha

11. I was 13 and nervous as a shithouse rat. She was 14 and boy oh boy was she ever ready!! Taught me a thing or two. I'll never forget that night........

12. If it was me, I would have found a public bathroom or pulled over to the side of the road and tell her to pee in the bushes. If she stepped toward me in the kitchen, I would have stepped back. Do that all the way to the car and then push her in and take her home. Why did you let her "straddle" you? You should have called the police and reported rape. Cause that's what the fuck she attempted. Men are in prison over an act like that. But bitches get away with it because men are so fucking stupid. She broke the law.

13. #33 101 BIG TEX 101, Dec 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2015
    i was molested multiple times at age 6. fucked a prostitute at 17

14. Definitely okay to love more than once in our lives, they were two beautiful men, I'm sure. They came at different times in your life and show you more sides of love. (Ps. Very baked).

15. Prior to this event (just prior to it, actually), I had been accused of domestic abuse by an ex-girlfriend with no evidence, and was actually out of state during the time the alleged incident occurred. I could write a book about the ensuing year of my life. The court dates, civil suits, etc....All of which was completely false and unfounded, and backed up by nothing more than the words that came out of her mouth. There was literally zero evidence that an assault had taken place. No black eye, no bruises, no nothing. I still had to spend thousands of dollars in defense fees, had to forfeit my guns due to the PFA that she obtained, etc, etc, etc. It was hell.....So I chose my actions wisely in this particular case.

As a whole I basically fucking hate American women due to what I've been through (the false allegation). I am very monotone and I do not look women in the eye when they attempt to speak to me socially because I'd never want them to get the "wrong idea". I choose to no longer have any female friends. The court systems in this fucking toilet country have created an environment that is unsafe for men. Having been on the receiving end of malicious prosecution by a woman that had no root in the truth whatsoever, I can honestly say that it's a life changing experience that you DON'T want to EVER go through. Your reputation is ruined and your financial life becomes completely fucked up for the duration of it. In the end when you wind up being cleared, the woman is not held accountable for lying. There are no apologies. You are not vindicated at all.

This particular experience (with the fat girl) occurred right around the same time that I was in the process of re-evaluating the level to which I interacted with women. I had yet to have my eyes completely opened by that point, but it greatly contributed to my overall viewpoints and life choices concerning Ameriskanks and my interaction with them.

16. Stonerfriend, you are a smart man!

17. most ppl's first times aren't great, cuz they don't know what they're doing or are scared. i never understood guys who wanted virgins. someone who's got a some experience will get the job done much better

18. Half drunk in a college dorm, making out, clothes coming off, she's on top grinding, I slip in, have conscious thought of 'holy fuck I'm inside this girl...I'm no longer a virgin', cum shortly later, pass out, more sexy time in the morning.

19. 17 years old, I was a late comer. (LOL)

Actually loosing my virginity was great. I had the opposite problem that usually comes with nerves. I just couldn't finish.

Proud to say as nerdy as I was back then, I still made a girl continuously squirt all over my bed for 40 minutes.

Then she got me into weed and we're still together, (now 22)

Wait you guys now know my girls a squirter....

fuck it i'm high.

20. No, not really. If I'd have been smart, I would've listened to guys who've already been railroaded and not have had to learn from my own experience. Every guy thinks it can't happen to them until it does. There's nothing like coming home from a fucking business trip to two sheriffs at your door with a PFA alleging physical abuse against your ex-girlfriend two days prior when you were 250 miles away, and her word being taken as fucking gospel by the courts with absolutely zero evidence and a truckload of contradictory evidence in your favor. That was all years ago, but I'm still bitter as fuck over it. I hope that bitch winds up getting bone cancer and convulses so violently during her final moments before the gates of hell open up for her that her eyeballs pop out of her skull.