Anyone ever get their drivers license suspended?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sourkush420, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Mine being suspended had nothing to do with traffic violations, I'm an excellent driver

2. Same with me except I'm 19 lol, got it suspended for 10 days and am 1 point away from losing it for a year so I just decided to slow down

3. Lol wow. Never had. Got one ticket.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I lost mine for doing around 40 over the speed limit... (and over 80mph)
    I actually had weed on me at the time too (in a not-legal state, though this was a while ago before any state was legal), was very lucky that they didn't decide to toss me in jail right then (which would have had that found).

I was in college at the time and got a restricted license to drive to school. Didn't drive for any other reason--really didn't feel like getting in more trouble.

5. Decided to test out the mysterious "mode" button I found on my Land Rover disco one day and all the sudden I was driving a sports car it seemed. Well got a bit out of hand with the speed and got caught going 83 in a 50 and my license was suspended for 3 months. Needless to say I learned my lesson

6. My buddy got tagged going 60 in a 30 (school zone) lost his license immediately, since if you get caught going double the speed limit is it grounds to completely lose your license where i'm at. Easy mistake to make, hard to forget!

7. No but I've come very close, few months after geting my licence I got pulled over for 46 in a 25, was in a school zone. the officer said I was gonna have it suspended for 6 months to a year.

Ended up getting only a warning. The officer just told me stories of other accidents and how his son ran a red light and got hit.

... I was just trying to get to school on time...

8. #28 MN4Lyfe, Nov 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2015

You sound like a terrible driver

9. You sound like a terrible driver
    </blockquote>
    Probably was back then, easy to go fast on a steep hill anyway.

Scared speeding out of me completely back then though so I feel like it was a good experience for me in the long run.

10. I got mine suspended as soon as I was judged quilty by some judge for getting caught with a few grams of weed, no one told me, and I found out it was suspended with a leter from the dmv notifying me of the suspensionhalfway though the suspension
    that suspension taught me to be a beter driver, If I got pulled over, I was fucked.

11. I could have. I got busted going 140mph on my motorcycle, they could of suspended my license for a year and fined me 3000. I sweet talked the judge and only got a 500 dollar fine.

12. Have a friend who came to in his car upside down in a ditch after a heavy session. Problem was his dead decapitated girlfriend still strapped in the passenger seat.

Did a year in a cell and doesn't get to drive ever again.

13. I live in California. I made an illegal left hand turn in a constuction zone. The fine would have normally been 150. But since it was in a construction zone, they doubled it to $300!! Thats my weed money!!! Fuck it, I'll surrender my lisence over to the state and ride a bike. Cheaper and better for health. I lost my lisence in 2006 and saved a shit load of money to spend on weed :)

14. A bike won't get you pussy

15. Not true at all

16. Car > bike. A bike is only good if you live in a small town or dont have the money for gas. What do you think a lady would rather see you roll up in, a nice set of wheels or a bike? It really says a lot about who you are

17. No not yet I hope no too I wish you luck sourkush420

18. hahahaha as if thats why i ride it lol..... I've had my share of pussy son. Now it's all about meeeeeeeee!!!

19. Yep....3 times.
    2004 dui
    2006 dui
    2008 fucked up on Xanax and booze...plowed into an expressway guardrail.
    All of my legal troubles have involved alcohol or hard drugs. Never weed. Weird isn't it? ( sarcasm )

20. Shit man, howd you end up after all that? They take away your license for good?