Best under ground hip hop artists

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by HighLoviin420, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Name some dope underground hip hop artist I'm looking for some new new

2. Not underground in the UK, but doubt you will have heard this if in the US. Quite a few top UK grime artists.

3. Chris Webby, Immortal Technique, Dizzy Wright, Speaker Knockerz. Some of my fav underground artists

4. i love Immortal Technique! seeing him this weekend in Santa Cruz, CA! Excited ^-^

5. #5 catfish cruising, Nov 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2015
    Homebrew, they also have another group called @peace

They are in New Zealand. it sounds different to most rap, due to the guys accent, I gues you could say its close to a english (british) sounding rap but its noit quite that, it is something completley different. they are down to earth and been makinga few albums in the last few years, although lately they havent droped anything lately so im not sure if they still makin music or not?

6. Immortal Tech is definitely not a underground artist.

7. Of course he is. He's down there chilling in the sewers with fiddy cent, beyonce and shakira.

8. I can't read sarcasm but I'll take it as sarcasm ;)

9. Sean Price, how the fuck this dude wasn't on the top of the rap game is beyond me. I havent heard a rhyme from him that wasn't slick.

10. If you like immortal technique check out Portavoz

a few tracks I keep in rotation ..

11. Idk if they're exactly underground, but Slaughterhouse is dope as fuck and not many people I know of listen to them

12. Vinnie Paz
    Hopsin
    Jarren Benton
    Logic
    Locksmith
    Madchild

Lowkey

13. how was it?

nice list but how is hopsin underground?

you listen to logics new album yet? i'm halfway through and am not disappointed

14. Most of the people listed aren't that underground at all, pretty well known people. But for my favorites I'd have to say Qwel from the group Typical Cats, Aesop Rock (not ASAP Rocky, this dude has the biggest vocabulary in music and I'd say is the best to ever do it), Milo, MF Doom.

15. #18 distance, Dec 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2015
    Kerser and NTER

16. Slaughterhouse! Horshoe gang!

17. Nacho Picasso
    The Underachievers

Start with those two