Eating her out

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dubzilla27, Nov 14, 2015.

1. well tbh its about the story not how my girl is a hoe... i couldnt care less what anyone thinks who would call me out on that

you like the story i told cool, if not dont try to pick on me cuz i call my girl a hoe?

do you know me? do you know my girl? do you know my friends girl? not at all

do you see how casual i was using the word? and you honestly think im out trying to insult these people? wow

really i just love how you notice that i said hoe and call me out on it like im hurting anyones feelings/ disrespecting anyone, and even if i was why do you even care? if i insulted someone to their face thats completey different.

you certainly are here to save the day and make my hoe feel better huh?

words are all what you make them, my relationship with my girls is one where humor is invovled and a joke can be taken so yeah i call her a hoe and a bitch and whatever i want and she doesnt give a shit and calls me names too cuz she knows im kidding...

i also think that your moms pussy looks like that roast beef sandwich.... you think im trying to insult you dude?

i mean jesus christ assfuckalmighty dude holy shit loosen up go get a massage or something damn

2. btw sorry to blow you shit up like that OP

these niqqaz gotta kno their moms pussy look like that roast beef

3. This girl I hooked up with 2 weeks ago had a delicious pussy. There's nothing better than a girl squeezing your head with her thighs and grabbing your hair as you lick the clit

4. Typically i don't eat out unless i know for a fact were exclusive. Never know what that thangs been.

5. I love it. I like to tease the girl first by kissing/licking around the goodies. I go from the neck, to the stomach then down & up one thigh, skip over to the other side and do the same thing until she's just squirming for it lol

6. Okay, first off, if you're going to call a woman a deregatory word, know how to spell it correctly. It is "ho", not "hoe", unless she is a garden tool. The lack of proper spelling alone, coupled with simple lack of respect for other people, makes me think that you probably work some menial job that you're okay with, live at home or with your girlfriend, cheat (and joke about it with your "bros") and you get doted on like God's gift to the Earth.

News flash, people like you are usually made a joke of, whether you want to believe it, or not. Also, your shit smells just as bad as everyone else's shit.

7. damn do you see yourself right now?

you couldnt be further from the truth

way to look down on a motherfucker holy shit youre just straight up trying to make me feel bad

i dont see how you can live with yourself, you gonna just straight shit on people and assume shit lol

"people like me"

the fuck i mean just what the fuck haha

you have absolutely no idea who i am

since i dont spell shit perfect enough for you, and since you think i dont make money, and since you think i have a shit job, and you think i have no respect for people, and since you think i even still have a girlfriend and live in a shit house, and that im a cheater and not loyal to my garden tool, and since you think i joke with my so called "bros"

then you need to learn how to read what i posted

and you need to take a look at yourself youre a fucking hypocrite

you say i have no respect for people yet you go the fuck off on me and insult the shit outta me and make a whole story up in your head thinkin you know me or someshit

and for some reason you think that youre better than me or something? you really feel good about yourself, you really save the day for my fucking garden tool huh?

well im the only one leaving with hurt feelings

just trying to have a good time and joke around here

by the way say hi to your moms roast beef pussy for me

8. Does insulting the genitalia of other posters mothers really make you feel like a big superior man? it further proves my point, but adds that your redundant retaliations are that of an immature teenage boy.

"I know you are, but what am I?!" "Your mom!"

Grow up, kid. It's not very becoming.

(But hey, at least you can spell and use "you're" correctly.)

9. learn how to take a joke damn what the fuck is this some formal type of shit or something?

my joke further proves youre hypocrite point like you said

you really think im retaliating with saying that your mom has a fat roast beef pussy? the fuck?

you tried to go deep into my life and tell me that im a low life worthless piece of shit cheater pretty much lol again what the fuck?

you came at me did you already forget that?

and you think im trying to start shit?

all of you started with me in fact did you notice that?

so we are all supposed to be grown up goodie adults right? we gotta make sure everyone is being up to par for the standards right?

youre telling me to grow up after you straight insulted the fuck out of me?

notice i didnt insult you even one time

just your moms pussy(fucking joke not obvious enough for you?)

i told the first guy that hes the nigga at the party but damn i mean thats really not even an insult

your ego is massive there is nothing i can do to help you with that

10. No, kid, my ego is not massive. I'm just more mature than someone who thinks cracking genitalia jokes and who thinks it's acceptable to call women the term "ho", not to mention other derogatory names for those that disagree with you. Jokes or not, your execution/presentation is shitty and needs much work. Perhaps with age will come wisdom...or so one can hope.

11. youre still on that fake made up life story shit calling me kid?

now youre saying my presentation is shitty and i have no wisdom?

insult after insult

go back and read through everything again...

keep telling yourself that your ego isnt huge thats not my problem

12. C'mon people let's get back to the real issue here: isn't it fucken hot when a chick sits on your face and thrusts her clit into your mouth? Mmm

13. I'll eat a chick out as long as she's clean both literally ond STD wise

14. fuck yeah homie i was tryin to motorboat that roastbeef pussy on my ho until i got fucked on...

im just trying to get back to the pussy at this point...

15. Gotta chill a bit haha but nah it's cool with me. Kinda made me laugh a bit
    I mean you don't really know the chick he was referring to, so maybe she really was a ho? Haha idk
    I fucking love it, if she keeps it clean, damn she can sit on my face all day!

16. We might as well look at the dark side of the equation too... When she just doesn't taste that great down there, it goes from a huge turn on for me to a fucken chore

17. Yea true, I was in Vegas one time and hooked up with this chick but idk I didn't really liked it down there. Maybe it was the humid weather, the sweat, or something haha

18. I like to do it as long as they are clean. For some reason I've ended up with girls who only liked to shower a couple times a week, and after a couple days I was just like "yeah I'm not going down there". But when it's clean I love it. I love receiving it too. Oral orgasms are the best orgasms I've ever had.