Eating her out

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dubzilla27, Nov 14, 2015.

1. I say do what you're okay with, but I wouldn't be able to be in s long term relationship with a guy who wasn't willing to go down. I personally love giving head. Why not be nice and return the favour?

2. He will need to get over that before he gets out of high school.

3. only for dessert after brunch

4. I've never enjoyed it and it's never given me an orgasm. I don't understand why guys like it. And believe me, I've had tons of men try. Doesn't do a thing for me.

5. It's my favorite thing.

6. My wife doesn't like it either. You are not alone.

7. [​IMG]

8. I love than men want to, and I'll let them. It's sexy to watch and it feels good. But it's almost more for them than me. It's nice, but not what really gets me going...but that's just me. I do enjoy giving head as well, it drives most men wild and then they hit it really good and hard when they finally get it.

9. My girl isn't into it :(. I do like to (and did when we first dated).
    She always declines now adays and says she hates getting all juicy/saliva-y.

10. Idk about you bro but when I have sex it ends up being that way, every girl will get wet when stimulated whether they get ate out or not. I remember with an ex felt like I was going down a water slide. Cheers bro hope your girl gets back into it, i love giving my partner pleasure. Plus a clean one tastes like heaven on earth.

11. I mean yeah she gets wet as fuck when we have sex (well, gets juicy during the foreplay, but ya know), but says its worse when I got my mouth all up in there adding saliva.
    (She won't have sex right after she showers usually cause she hates getting all juicy after showering...)

12. #32 sbgrowery, Nov 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2015
    hahah holy shit ill never forget when i was younger, my homie had his first girl and he ate her out and he told me "dude dont ever eat pussy, dont ever do it its just not a taste you want in your mouth its not a good one"

i laughed my ass off soooo fuckin hard haha his bitch had dirty pussy lol

but not my hoe shes clean back in the day i used to eat her asshole

13. lol I'm laughing my ass off.

14. My wife is not comfortable with it. But she loves to make me squirm!

15. Not your hoe? I'm sure she loves being called that. Even worse, you seem to be proud calling her that.

Your hoe sucked my dick. That make you feel good?

16. looks like someones a little butthurt.... lol

ohhhhh we shouldnt call them hoooeeesss they deserve more respeeeccctttt....

hahah she was a hoe, his girl was a hoe, your girl is my hoe, she sucked my T bag you like?

if theres a room full of people making fat girl jokes your definitely the dude thats like
    "ohh but we shouldnt call people fat thats disrespectfullll"

haha "even worse"

i love how people like you love to judge people like me thinking i have no respect for women because i called my girl a hoe...

real shit though i really dont like people like you who think theyre better than than the next guy with their stupid shit like that^^^^^

niggas like you man...... not trying to be a dick but....fuck outta here with that shit mang

17. Oh hell to the yes!! Nothing better than sweet fresh pink pussy to dive into! Yum.

18. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448114198.293067.jpg

that good shit

19. "ohhhhh we shouldnt call them hoooeeesss they deserve more respeeeccctttt...."

She doesn't?

"thinking i have no respect for women because i called my girl a hoe"

What else should people think when you call your own girl a hoe?

J