24x24x36 auto grow tent

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by goodgrace87, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Updates

Attached Files:

2. What happened to that plant. Is that mold?

3. No the leaves are fried but my other plant is perfectly fine in the same soil

4. What soil are you using ?

5. Vigoss organic soil

6. My trainwreck is in the same soil and loves it .as you see in the pic

7. My co2 bucket came this morning it last for 60 days...

8. Help with me temps please

Attached Files:

9. Tps atr 90 degrees and humidity is at 54 percent

10. What kind of exhaust you using...describe you entire ventilation setup.

11. #72 goodgrace87, Dec 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2015
    Humidity at 49

12. What's the humidity at bight

13. Make sure you have a fan pulling air out in the top of tent as close to your panel at top. What is the temp outside the tent? If it in the 70's open another vent. Do you have fans to circulate air around the canopy? If so bring one up to your vent

14. If your room outside the tent is over 80 then cool the room or vent outside. Is it summer or winter there? Sometime I open my window. If it is winter you can cool your room that way. If it is summer your gonna need AC. It seems really dry here in winter so I use an Ultrasonic Cool Mist Filterless 24h Humidifier. Drops my temps 5 to 10 degrees and bumps the humidity from the high teens or 20's up to mid 60's. I was able to drop my lights by 2 inches and still maintain 75

15. It's hard to keep your room cooled

16. Yeah I am anticipating a hard time this summer. In winter it's about managing my heat output to keep everything warm but it's cold as hell outside so humidity is super low. In summer it will be in the 80's with 80-90 humidity here. That will be a whole different battle

17. This is what you need to remember

If your ambient apartment temperature is 80. Your running that temperature into your already warm tent.

Try to lower the temps in your apartment or open a window if it's winter

Then exhaust your hot air out to a window leaving the apartment. This way the warmer air from the tent is not recycled through the grow area.
    But remember. The air temperature varies everyday. So the best way is to lower the temps in your apartment

• Like Like x 1
  18. I live in New England and right now is pretty cold outside I can't lower the temperature in my apartment as the tent is located in the attic humidity right now is around 45% and the temperature has dropped to 80 degress