24x24x36 auto grow tent

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by goodgrace87, Nov 14, 2015.

1. New set up

Attached Files:

2. Welcome to the club. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks one seed finally broke the surface after waiting a week

4. Have great results with my 2*2*5 tent. Good luck and take care of those babies.

5. I am waiting for three more to pip i will update next week Friday

6. I have litlle gnats in the soil but im indoors amd cant do lady bug what and alternative oragnic of course

7. Yellow sticky traps, gnatrol, , try to keep soil moisture to a minimum

• Like Like x 1
  8. Capt jacks and they have some granuals for the soil, just the first to 5 cm.

• Like Like x 1
  9. #49 loki125, Nov 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2015
    Top dress with Crab meal mix a lil in the top layer ofsoil. slice them up like a gooden.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I did top with crab shell but i dont know if i need to water the soil. I saw some flying when i looked through the screen. . But i dont know if i shouldwet it.. any suggestions

11. What soil you use? FFOG

12. Vigross organic soil

13. This time around

14. #54 goodgrace87, Nov 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2015
    So I decided to pop 3 more seeds to germinate we are Russian Haze Dr Feelgood and White Widow from pyramids but I will only use a 1 gallon containers for these . Ua8ng 2 gallon.pots foe the ice cool and trainwreck I'm hoping that I could easily grow and harvest both of them since I'm staggering it by 3 weeks. I hope fhat they all can fit comfortably

15. Taking loki advice i got a co2 bucket to place in my tent and i will keep the venta closed

16. New toy

Attached Files:

17. Honestly c02 is not worth it unless you have a closed room set up

• Like Like x 1
  18. #58 goodgrace87, Nov 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2015
    My rent is going to be kept closed so I think it will be ideal the description states that it covers a 3 by 3 area and - 3 X 2 which should be more than enough coverage plus I have fans on my lights that blow however I can't keep the vents open due to low temperatures with the vents closed I can keep it at least at 76 degrees but the problem is the air flow isn't getting enough co2 because I have all the vents closed and qith thismy plants will get the necessary intake without me jeopardizing its temperature

19. Update
    Update

Attached Files:

20. I cimpare gentic in my . micro grow and the short atuff is all jacled.up and thw trainwreck is green and healthy. Same soil same medium different results