What if?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by yogisuba, Nov 14, 2015.

1. If you were rich and never in need,
    what would you do?

I would wake up in the morning,
    shower,
    do Chi Gung,
    eat breakfast,
    and homeschool girls.

Garden,

learn things,
    make things,
    enjoy.

Cook dinner,

play games or watch television,
    tell stories,
    and put girls to sleep.

Hang out with wife,

smoke,
    do ritual yoga,
    write,
    share,
    and go to sleep.

Do it over and over again till I draw my last breath.

What do I do now?

Wake up in the afternoon,
    shower,
    do Chi Gung,
    pick up girls from bus stop,
    eat snacks,
    hang out and do homework.

Cook dinner,

play games or watch television,
    tell stories,
    and put girls to sleep.

Hang out with wife,

smoke,
    do yoga rituals or go to work.

Study and learn things,

meditate,
    write and make things,
    share and enjoy.

Go home,

give wife a kiss
    and go to sleep.

What's the difference?

Working and no garden or homeschooling.

Almost there[​IMG]

2. I enjoy more time with my family and do much more fishing. We take long vacations when the kids are off from school. Normally visiting family and friends in Europe. While not filthy rich, I never imagined when I was younger I would have a 6 figure retirement check. I do think I saved a lot more money when I stopped smoking weed. When I started again I grew my own and while the start up costs hit the 500 dollar range I have more in return had I have had to deal with a dealer.
    Read this and see if it brightens ur day http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/11/19/george-takei-seven-things-am-thankful-for.html

3. Also I enjoy gifting what I grow. For some reason I just cannot bring myself to charge people for weed.

4. Tour the world with just a credit card satisfying all my cravings.
    I love hotels, it would be bliss.

5. Isn't it so true OP. Your daily regimen need not having many material possessions and/or waste. Eat at home and prepare your own food, the noble way. Seek enjoyment through simple, daily, mundane activities, the noble way. I don't know where money and possession come in to play. If you change who you are to others because of money, evidently your sense of self is skewed.

6. Oh my god .. imagine that right? rich and never in need .. shit after ending world hunger i'd upgrade america by

inventing flying cars,suv's, trucks etc ..
    id invent hologram communications ..
    robotic human interaction
    real hover boards that can fly as fast as planes
    id build underwater homes for those interested in sea life ..
    build the homeless ginger bread houses, that way they'll never starve ..i mean i'd do all kinds of shit ..

7. yea basically I agree

I live the life I want to live. I'd just live it better with more money.

If anything it would allow me to help people more as well

-Yuri

8. people can't even handle ground cars.

Can you imagine traffic fatalities if we let people have flying cars?

-Yuri

9. What if ass was in front and dick/pussy on lower back?

10. I would lend huge support to Rick Doblin/MAPS, also Dr. Mark Gordon in treating TBI and PTSD.

Fund research in LENR. Not sure what else...

11. It depends on how rich we're talking about. If we're talking about being outrageously, disgustingly rich--so rich it actually becomes an affront to God Himself--then I would probably buy national landmarks and monuments and destroy them. For instance, I'd buy the pyramids and steamroll over them, setting up a gravel parking lot in their place; or I'd buy Mount Rushmore and graph a penis going into George Washington's mouth. I would continue to do this until I'm finally assassinated. But before that happens, I would have a costume-made tombstone built; a massive, golden statue of me holding my dick; and there would be a built-in fountain inside containing a storage of my urine and it would shoot out of the penis and onto the graves beside mine. And the world will remember me as the man who made life just a bit more awful then it already is.
    If we're just talking about ordinary, run-of-the-mill rich, then I would simply pay random people on the street to bare-knuckle box for my amusement until I ran out of money.
    I've obviously thought about this many times.

12. Leave the pyramids out of your rampage!

13. Try to stop me, bro.

14. Don't fuck with Thor, bro!

15. I'd mack 24/7, 365

hard

🌱

16. You don't even exist, bro.

17. I believe in me
    Who do you think taught the monkeys how to build pyramids?

18. Nice NorseMythology. Are you currently supporting those causes? I"ve never heard of MAPS, but I like it for sure. I know LSD was used early on for PTSD. I definitely believe that the right conditions and the right amount of hallucinogenics can shift our perspective drastically, and with our perspective, our lives.

Be Blessed,

Yogisuba

19. No, I am barely supporting my own cause lmao.

I'm glad you learned something new that you appreciate

20. I would get so bored, that i would find a need.