Paris Terror Attack Nov 2015

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by VikingToker, Nov 14, 2015.

1. hahah don't blame me lol. I thought the thread had gone nuts, so thought I may as will interject with some well timed, light hearted good humour.

2. #963 Slick21, Nov 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2015
    So someone, it appears, has un-followed this thread?

I don`t even profess to care why, because I know already.

Said person thrives on hatred and separation. Even when presented with points made by the well-read Christian Post, they present no answer.
    No counter, no.... well, nothing actually.

That is an admission of defeat in the face of tolerance, forgiveness, even a certain degree of understanding.

All subjects indeed alien to this person, so when goodness shines through? They get the hell out of Dodge. Quickly.

Probably a wise move, on this occasion, based on the simple fact that good people hope that these things never ever happen again, without feeling the need to fuel the flames of an already roaring fire.

We all pray for broad peace in our time, and hope that it can be achieved. As unlikely as it seems, there is maybe no other hope to cling to.

Good riddance, and good night.

3. No wonder the Great Britain has been reduced to a mere pimple on the arse of the world when their boarding schools are now producing such vulgar young ladies.

Tut, tut, tut.

4. This guy could seriously turn a leaflet/pamphlet into a novel :laughing: uses 1000 words when 10 will suffice :laughing

5. I need to use more words, because no one here opens links.
    Things have to be kinda spelled out.

Hope this answers.

23 words. //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

6. Yes otherwise its just spamming

-Yuri

7. Whatever.

1 word.

8. Whilst snarf is incredibly sexy when she gets mad, this thread has gone a wee bit crazy now.
    </cite></blockquote>
    Whilst snarf is incredibly sexy when she gets mad, this thread has gone a wee bit crazy now.

9. #970 Slick21, Nov 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2015
    And you know this poster is female how?

Personally Ted, if said poster stated It was midnight, I`d have to find a window to go check. //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/wink.png

Anyway, I`m about out. This has run it`s course, I think.

10. Have you ever known a man to get so hysterical, stubborn and irrational?!?!?

11. :rolleyes: trying too hard dude.

12. I reckon, by your thinking, that I`m talking to a scraggy-haired alchoholic vicar, I may be wrong. //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/wink.png

I reckon so. waay too hard. //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.png

13. Not trying at all me old mucka. I doubt she is reading the thread, more of just a general cheesy joke.

14. I'm as much of an attractive female Korean pop star as you are an alcoholic Irish vicar.

15. You're attractive for sure, beautiful personality.